• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter T-Shirts

Draft

Title: Naxja Arizona Chapter T-Shirt Picture Contest

Body:

Hey all!

We will be having our very own Arizona Chapter T-shirts this year. So here is the deal: We want your involvement and your input. You provide us with one and ONLY one of your favorite pictures of an XJon an Arizona trail. Post it here using the Insert Image Icon at the top of the Reply area and write a little blurb about the image and why you think it should win. We will leave the thread open for one monthto give everyone ample amount of time to submit a picture and then we will create a poll that will allow everyone to vote on their favorite picture.

The winner will receive a free T-shirt in the size of his choice. Once we vote the picture will then be the main logo located on the back the T-shirts with the current official AZ Chapter logo on the left front. As soon as the designs are finalized we will post up the finals and Take pre-orders!

Rules:

Post up your favorite picture of an XJ on an AZ trail with a blurb about the pic. Remember ONLY ONE submission per person per post, any double submissions will be deleted! Please don't post any links to a photo bucket or outside website account, and keep the post limited to the blurb and picture no other comments. Post a pic that can be modified/edited. Nothing vulgar or offensive.

We will start a new thread with the winner and final design as well as open pre-orders.

Current Chapter Logo:

azclogo.jpg

This thread is not for complaining. Any posts other than submissions will be deleted.

Hows that? post up and ill start the thread.

I think we should leave out the delivery at the national event until we start the thread for orders.

I got a quote today on pricing is as follows

25 setup fee per pic. One time fee
5 per left chest insignia
6 per full back
3.50 per shirt brand of our choice

so about 14.50 per shirt not including setup fee.

I figure 20 bucks a shirt. So to make up the cost on the setup fee and the free shirt to the winner, to break even we have to sell 12 shirts.

Well we got 4 here that will buy. I have no doubts that we wont get enough to cut even. Im sure we will do better than even

I'm sure we would. I plan on buying a few myself.

Maybe we could get a set for us. Something saying "BOD" or appointed position? I'm not sure on additional cost. If it's worth it would you guys be interested?

Re: W.E.Rock booth

Possible but definitely cutting it close. Kraker, what company did you have in mind to make the shirts?

I have the info files away. I'll try and have the printing scheduled by next Monday. So do you guys want to doo preorder only or shall we just run 20 or so shirts?

I think we should order shirts for W.E Rock and also do a Pre-Order on here. What Kind of cost will we be able to get them for? I think 20$ is reasonable that way we can make some sort of profit on them

I have the info files away. I'll try and have the printing scheduled by next Monday. So do you guys want to doo preorder only or shall we just run 20 or so shirts?

next monday? thats kind of soon. the preorder thread needs to be open for atleast that long and doubled inorder to get an amount to order. hold off on scheduling the printing I think we need to get a good amount of preorders plus however many we want for the WE Rock table if we still plan on taking some.

past issues aside. do you want me to start a thread asking for preorders or do you want to? We need to notify porvaz of his winning a free shirt as well.

It's all you. You run the store. I'm busy dealing with national.

FYI I do delegate. Tyler, James, and you are all working on something.

How many shirts do you want to run? Like I said earlier. I will schedule a run by Monday for the shirts to be taken to W.E.Rock. it is just acouple weeks away. It should be enough time to work out any bugs that will arise. I'll have Johns shirt run also. How many do you want to have done? What color shirts? What brand? What sizes should we make? Tentative aye.

Sean did you find out what size John wants?

I'll take a large grey or black one. Check out what colors the shirts come in, then lay the picture on it and see what color shows the picture the best.

And in all honesty I am not very happy with the winning picture, it was the one with the worst quality out of all of them. When we blow it up to size it is going ot look even worse.

Back