• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Sticker

PhunkadelicXJ said:
If this is the route we go, we should consider what we want for the Winterfest stickers also.
I know that's still a few months away, but if we want those stickers to be color printed on vinyl too, it will save lots of money to do them both at the same time.

Just a thought.

fawk everyone who wants winterfest stickers.

i still have 20+ stickers from last year....

thats 4 bucks a sticker assholes.....

thats 80 bucks worth of bullshit you guys left me with.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Beezil said:
fuck everyone who wants winterfest stickers.

Both of my Winterfest stickers are on the fridge, next to the stick figures the daughter brings home from school.
As for the BBQ stickers, I sold them at a pride rally, along with JohnLL's address.
B.Y.O.Jagbag.
Have a nice day, pondering the pregnant cat and the broken toilet.
nkial.jpg

:smsoap:

Cheezil said:
fawk everyone who wants winterfest stickers.

I got mine.... finally... was like pulling teeth to get it shipped..HAHA
me--> :twak: <--the Beezil

not to hijack the thread.. but hottubs pics?

:anon:

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
As for the BBQ stickers, I sold them at a pride rally, along with JohnLL's address.

Thanks Scott, I didn't even know nymphomaniacs had pride rallys until all these hot babes started showing up at my door. But, your wife wants to know what you were doing there, without her :D

As for those that ordered but didn't pick up and pay for their Winterfest stickers, maybe some of the guilty are here - http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18652
I did pay for my two.

I seen this on a tatoo sticker the other day and thought it was funny, so i though I would shair an idea[not what the sticker said but the same design].

FREE TRAIL RASH
WITH MEMBERSHIPTO NAXJA
MIDWESTERN CHAPTER

scoobyxj said:
I seen this on a tatoo sticker the other day and thought it was funny, so i though I would shair an idea[not what the sticker said but the same design].

Seen it?
Shair it?
Spelling talent on load from Hinkley and The_Owl.
:laugh2:

bgcntry72 said:
scoobyxj said:

Seen it?
Shair it?

See, even perfect people like you can screw up.
:looser:

bgcntry72 said:
scoobyxj said:

Seen it?
Shair it?
Hey at least I Capitalized the first word in the sentence this time.:roll: Although I did forget the second I, and have a comma where a peroid should be.:spin1:

I know what movie I'm watching tonight...

Thanks for the laugh. :worship:

XJ_ranger said:
This is rediculus...

Hit the nail on the head. I just hope the Rafferty saga doesn't follow the Bush saga, otherwise Traff (ick) will wind up in charge. Anyway, back to the original sticky situation...

I like Okie's suggestion... highbrow, yet amusing. Perhaps good for one of the fundraiser sticker lines that will be available. Not appropriate for the official Chapter Logo Sticker, however.

Okie Terry said:
Naxja, we put the "B" in anal.

This thread has been cleaned up.
Back to the sticker Idea.
Paula has an Idea for a calendar, sounds good, just don't want to get stuck with a bunch of "last years" calendars.

What about a Logo, I can get T-shirts made very inexpensively.
What do we want on them?

bgcntry72 said:
seanR said:
This thread has been cleaned up.
May I suggest cleaning up your own back yard before cleaning up threads.
The fight at home is far more important than the one abroad.
This is bullshit.

It has been taken care of.
Thank you for your concern

Back