• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Moab run 2010! MAY 21 - 23

What weekend works best for you? You can pick more than one.

• Last weekend in April

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • First weekend in May

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 2nd weekend in May

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 3rd weekend in May

Votes: 32 64.0%

• Total voters
What is this "Milt's" you speak of? What time did you wanna meet there then? I'm not much of a breakfast person - I hate 'wheeling with a full gut but I'd be down to hang out and get some O.J. or sumpthin'.

so are we meeting at milts or at City Market?? -- I prefer the former!

Taking care of some last minute stuff then we will be ready to head out early in the morning. I'm not sure where either one of those meeting spots are so I'll be giving a call to one of you fellas Thursday to figure it all out. I saved a few of your guys number off the "emergency sticky" to stay in contact.

Everyone drive safe and give me a call if ya need anything!!

Ben-- my number is in the Emergency Sticky

anyone leaving in the next few hours? I'm in Castle Rock. 2-3pm leave time?

If not...keep an eye out for me

29192_446699819605_658249605_5740456_4948349_n.jpg

Just got into Moab and checked in at the Rodeway Inn, I'll head up to Slickrock Campground in a little bit and try and catch up with the guys.

Terry

17 rigs attended on the Hell Revenge trail run today, no major problems! It was a good day!!

Stories to come, some will be true, some .... ???

What trail is that? I don't recognize the view.

I joined the early group yesterday for Poison Spider etc. 7 of us in that group, no troubles till the end when I became "that guy" ...... again! Broke the left lower link brackets off of my front diff. on the last ledge I went over, had to limp out on 3 links VERY slowly.

I haven't heard how Troy and the rest of the late group did.

A few pics
JohnJohn
DSC03087.JPG

DSC03088.JPG

Me
DSC03100.JPG

Overlook
DSC03081.JPG

We just got home as well. Should we start a thread in the trail run report, or just put everything here?

MOAB SMACK AT THE CRACK 2010 ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry, did you get home ok? We went whizzing by you when you were on the side of the road before we realized it was you?

We stoped and looked for Terry also. We couldn't find him so we called Troy and he said he couldn't get hold of him. Hope you got home safe Terry.

I gave him a ride into Rifle, and he got a hold of a towing company, and said he was all set.

Back