• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Decal?

CW said:
Here is an updated version of my first suggestion. I do think we should set a deadline for submissions and then they can be put to a vote.

16rmnc

Call me simple, but IMHO this is the best one I've seen yet.

I like the oval, with the exception of the hard to read font in the lower portion.

The one above looks nice as well. Simple is good.
Glenn

This is my version of what 2xtreme was after with the oval. (imagine it in an oval) I think it's time for everyone using MS paint to step it up to a better graphics program.:)
177d68
I still like my above idea the most.

CW said:
This is my version of what 2xtreme was after with the oval. (imagine it in an oval) I think it's time for everyone using MS paint to step it up to a better graphics program.:)
177d68
I still like my above idea the most.

What does that one look like with the 'Northwest Chapter' text straight like the rest of it?

I was also wondering what that 'bumper sticker' type one a few posts above would look like a little more evened out. Perhaps remove '.org' and make the 'NAXJA bigger'...and all text red? There's just a big open white spot... :(

I might load Gimp on my work computer and play around with it today, or just bring my laptop with me. :)

CW said:
Here is another one.
uycjp

I have no idea if the NAXJA has to be a certain way. I don't think the logo the midwest chapter is going with has the "official NAXJA" on it.

i still say this one...i like it. Not that any of you care...

ECKSJAY said:
What does that one look like with the 'Northwest Chapter' text straight like the rest of it?

I was also wondering what that 'bumper sticker' type one a few posts above would look like a little more evened out. Perhaps remove '.org' and make the 'NAXJA bigger'...and all text red? There's just a big open white spot... :(

I might load Gimp on my work computer and play around with it today, or just bring my laptop with me. :)

17a89k

17a8fb

XJourney said:
We will have to set a date for everyone who wants to have their pics/ideas in. Maybe Feb 20th?? Then we will set them up and do a vote. How does that sound?

No we are going to wait and let everyone get their own decal in. Then we will set up a poll for voting. So you have sometime to get your pic in if you want.

Last edited:
17a8fb

This one's got my vote. Very nice work. Have you got many Canadian members here in the PNW?

We had talked about adding BC into our chapter when we first formed but didn't have any Canadian members that spoke up so we didn't include them. But we talked about adding them later.

Here is my attempt at a decal.
NorthWestdecal.bmp

Did it work? or is there a red X

theslacker said:
17a8fb

This one's got my vote. Very nice work. Have you got many Canadian members here in the PNW?

I like this one as well as my idea that was cleaned up by CW. Also I'd like the decals to be narrow and not too tall. I'd like to put it on my rear window vice the body or bumper. For that it would be good to have it applied from the inside, but I don't know how difficult it is to have the adhesive for that type. Good stuff guys keep them coming. I'm on travel so won't get to post often, things are definately on a good track.

LOL, you ARE kidding right? You left out part of the State. That will never fly..... :D

XJourney said:
We had talked about adding BC into our chapter when we first formed but didn't have any Canadian members that spoke up so we didn't include them. But we talked about adding them later.

Here is my attempt at a decal.
NorthWestdecal.bmp

Did it work? or is there a red X

How is this Glenn I could have put a dot down but this seemed more appropriate.
NorthWestdecalforglenn.bmp

:laugh3:

Nice Mr Sniggly, I like the mountain, the monster truck Cherokee maybe a little over board especially for narrow PNW trails. :wave: But great job never the less.

Back