• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Decal?

ECKSJAY said:
It'll be like our BOD elections... We'll vote 6 months from now. :D

We voted on time, all 6 of you that voted. Now STFU and go back to selling spark plugs. :D

ECKSJAY said:
Sell ya some Edge ones if ya have a Cummins. :D

Oh, sorry. You sales boys are at a disadvantage when you are not at work with your "step by step" 'puters. I don't think many Jeep XJ's came with a Cummins. But if you can sell em.... uh...cool.

Glenn said:
Oh, sorry. You sales boys are at a disadvantage when you are not at work with your "step by step" 'puters. I don't think many Jeep XJ's came with a Cummins. But if you can sell em.... uh...cool.

I don't know what you have if you don't tell me. You sound like one of my customers. "Yeah I need to know how much a 6" lift will cost." What kind of truck? "98 3/4 Ton." No kidding?

:wierd:

ECKSJAY said:
I don't know what you have if you don't tell me. You sound like one of my customers. "Yeah I need to know how much a 6" lift will cost." What kind of truck? "98 3/4 Ton." No kidding?

:wierd:

"No, it is a Chevy. I need a starter." Oh, what year? "They are all the same." LOL. Been there, feel your pain. That is why I like to taunt ya a bit.

Glenn said:
"No, it is a Chevy. I need a starter." Oh, what year? "They are all the same." LOL. Been there, feel your pain. That is why I like to taunt ya a bit.

I appreciate it. :)

I also like the jackasses who whine about wanting me to get them into the shop NOW. "But I spent $3000 with you guys last year...I should get special treatment!"

:rattle:

...o_O...O.O...o_O... (Me lookin around for Decal Threads)

Back