• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cal4Wheel Sierra Trek

Sweet. I've got two. The other is a race truck built for the dez.
0c84ec29de1a8245f280efee4a22db36.jpg

They're hideous beast but I've developed a soft spot for these trucks.

Almost picked up a third not long ago to Dd just to be that weird courier guy.

You'll be out in a red XJ right?

Mike1331 I would like to apologize in advance, and ask forgiveness for all of our NAXJA members for any encounter or interaction you have with GSequoia. We try our very best to keep him in NAXJA's SoTard land but because this is not a NAXJA event he found a loop hole in our Norther California restraining order.

Please be advise not to spend more then 3 to 4 minutes around him and make sure he is on the other side of the fire pit from you and any family members or close friends.

Good luck and we hope you survive any contact you might have with the GSequoia.

Sweet. I've got two. The other is a race truck built for the dez.
0c84ec29de1a8245f280efee4a22db36.jpg

They're hideous beast but I've developed a soft spot for these trucks.

Almost picked up a third not long ago to Dd just to be that weird courier guy.

You'll be out in a red XJ right?

I'll be in the little black Jeep with the big ass NAXJA sticker.

Please be advise not to spend more then 3 to 4 minutes around him and make sure he is on the other side of the fire pit from you and any family members or close friends.

Good luck and we hope you survive any contact you might have with the GSequoia.

Look Dave. I know you're mad at me but I already told you, I'm not going to divorce my wife and marry you, I'm sorry but you just don't do it for me.

I'll be in the little black Jeep with the big ass NAXJA sticker.

Look Dave. I know you're mad at me but I already told you, I'm not going to divorce my wife and marry you, I'm sorry but you just don't do it for me.

But just think about how fun that bachelor party would be...Who would be the chick?

But just think about how fun that bachelor party would be...Who would be the chick?

In that crowd, who wouldn't be?

Someone please text me Sequoias number. Or provide mine to him and have him text me. Or post his number right here.

Back