• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cal4Wheel Sierra Trek

If you really want to have a good time you should run the U-R-Fordyce, only comes around once a year and only to the very few selected drivers. At the low cost of only $800 we will eat your food and spot you on your side faster then you can say "What the hell is wrong with you people!?!"

Once on your side we will point and laugh at you as you are starting to wonder why you ever got a jeep:

Fordyce_0089.jpg

As you are stuck in your rig we will all get a chance to take photos for our friends as your rig sits on its side:

Edit1.jpg

Please remember not to be too upset with us, crying only makes it harder for us not to laugh at you:

MikeFlop02.jpg

Also remember to pack your own sheep:

URFordyce_0302.jpg

If you are intrested please send a Privet Message to GSequoia and explain why you hate him so much, only the most hate filled messages will be considered, and your non refundable deposit of $200 will need to be mailed in 3 years in advance.

Thanks,
The URF Racing Team

URF Racing is Not Responsible for Accidents or Injuries do to your failure to understand we wanted it to happen to you!

175 is cheap compared the the 4 day jeepers jamboree. Yeah you can run the trail for free but the memories and experience was well worth the price and wheeling with 350 rigs was part of the fun (and frustration). I would do it every year if I had the time. Those were some of the best times ive had on the trail.

175 is cheap compared the the 4 day jeepers jamboree. Yeah you can run the trail for free but the memories and experience was well worth the price and wheeling with 350 rigs was part of the fun (and frustration). I would do it every year if I had the time. Those were some of the best times ive had on the trail.

Paying lots of money to be frustrated makes no sense to me at all, and to be with 350 rigs is not getting away for me, but to each his own.

Some of my best times I ever had were with people from NAXJA, I did not need to pay anything to go on NAXJA runs (Sierra Fest, GoatFest etc.), that is a big part of the reason I am on here, and why I try to give back to this association.

Paying lots of money to be frustrated makes no sense to me at all, and to be with 350 rigs is not getting away for me, but to each his own.

Some of my best times I ever had were with people from NAXJA, I did not need to pay anything to go on NAXJA runs (Sierra Fest, GoatFest etc.), that is a big part of the reason I am on here, and why I try to give back to this association.

The Jambo is a catered 4 day party. Plus you get a sticker.

dude, are you really this clueless?what does that statement mean, really? Since Johnny already explained it to you, maybe you should read his post too. You seem to skip over the obvious parts and go straight to the arguing part.stop acting like you are mister money bags, and looking down on the peasant folks who can't afford to go on Sierra trek.my point was with my very first post, and still is, that I have run it enough with friends and on my own that I have no interest in paying almost 200 dollars just to run a crowded trail.

let me say that again, so you might understand it this time. I am NOT going to run that trail, during that event, with that many people, even if the run was free. again, my point all along was that I had run the trail enough times that I didn't feel like I needed to attend this event.

here it is, one more time. Maybe you will actually read it this time. I would not go on that run, even if it was free.the added cost for the event, does not make it more interesting for me. Why, you ask? Because I have run it so many times in small groups with my friends from NAXJA.

it seems like you are the only one who wants to argue this, maybe you should start reading more and stop typing so much before you actually read, and comprehend, the statements you are quoting.

So you are going to go?

So you are going to go?

Hahaha, I was just noticing my post looked like a really bad Dr. Seuss book.

I will not run that trail,

I will not run it like a snail,

I will not run it on a goat,

I will not run it with a boat,

I will not wait a long time

just to run my favorite line

Winch hill 1 would be no fun

Winch hill 2 will be a zoo,

winch hill 3 will be covered in debris

winch hill 4 will be a bore

winch hill 5 won't be worth the drive

Catered food and big crowds are too much work

G.sequioa is a jerk,

I will not run Sierra Trek

G.sequioa is a jerk,

Now I'm sad :(

G.sequioa is a jerk,

Hahahaha damn

So is Sequoia coming up to NorCal?

Yes I am. I will be heading up to Cal4Wheel SierraTrek starting Tuesday the 4th. I may arrive there that night or may stop somewhere along the way to sleep, I'm taking 99 up as I plan to stop in Bako and Fresno to call people rude names.

Trek goes through Sunday the 9th. That morning I plan to drive South along the Eastern side of the Sierra range and cut over highway 108 and try to find a dispersed campsite near Beardsley lake. I'll be there at least one night, maybe two if I get lazy.

Then I head South to find dispersed camping near Coverse Basin just West of Sequoia National Park with daily sorties into the park. Wednesday night I need to book it to Fresno to pick my wife up, she's flying in to meet us.

Friday night we camp at Lodgepole, the main developed campground in the park (ugh, I hate developed CGs, but showers FTW!).

Saturday morning we head up to meet up with you guys for your dinner/raffle. Then Sunday I plan to head to the Mount Tom Lookout and camp there overnight before heading home Monday.

Yes. I've obsessively planned the unplanned portion of this. Figure that out.

Back