• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushwacker flares certificate

tmorgan4

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a certificate from a friend that is good for any set of Bushwacker flares. Looks like you just need to specify the make of your vehicle and style of their flares you want.

The only reason I'm selling is I also have a 30% off Power Tank certificate that expires 12/30/06 so I'm trying to sell this before then and use the cash towards a Power Tank.

This Bushwacker certificate is in the mail (which has been delayed due to our blizzard in CO) but I won't take any money until I receive the certificate first.

Just trying to make my money back on it. Just saw a set of Bushwacker XJ flares going for $333 on ebay (auction wasn't over), so how about $325 shipped?

Here's the link to the one on eBay, not mine: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BUSHWACKER-CUTOUT-FENDER-FLARES-JEEP-CHEROKEE-XJ-84-96_W0QQitemZ130060743100QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33644QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Tyler

Last edited:
Back