• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper Options

AJ and BPI make KILLER setups...also check out my boy Andy at CRSU ( www.carolinarockshop.com )

I run an ARB...I love it, though it could use a trim to clear the TSL's these days. Undoubtedly the BEST powdercoating available on a bumper, as well as the best design/engineering (regarding manufacture)...

55.JPG

RJ

ARB doesn't make a non-winch bumper anymore for the XJ's only for ZJ's. Just thought I would let you know. I had the Tomken for about a day. Shipped it back, this was years ago. I wasn't what I was looking for. Kind of looked like a steel version of a wood board for a bumper. I did return it for the rear bumper until it rusted to crap. I will be going with the ARB again when money comes back around. Juice

A cheaper alternative would be Olympic 4x4 (www.4x4products.com). They make both front and rear bumpers. Front comes with a winch mount. I'm not real sure on pricing, but I have seen their TJ bumpers for under $150.00.

I don't own one, nor have I actually seen one (other than pics on their website) so I can't say if they are any good quality wise.

Also, Garvin Industries (Wilderness Accesories) makes great bumpers. I think they only make one for the rear on the XJ. I used to have one on my TJ. I paid $200.00 plus shipping from Rusty's. It had a receiver that was rated 350/3500.

Good luck!

juicexj24 said:
ARB doesn't make a non-winch bumper anymore for the XJ's only for ZJ's. Just thought I would let you know. I had the Tomken for about a day. Shipped it back, this was years ago. I wasn't what I was looking for. Kind of looked like a steel version of a wood board for a bumper. I did return it for the rear bumper until it rusted to crap. I will be going with the ARB again when money comes back around. Juice

They still do and in any color you want so long as you live in Oz like I do:rolleyes:

I'm partial to this one. It's a one-off I did for a buddy. :D

newlights.jpg

Back