• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Building of the Chapter!!

try pnw4wda. They are usually in contact with DNR every other day from what it seems like. I'm right next to 12guage and would love to check out new trails around here. Provided it's the "right weekend" count me in.

Blkxjkrawler said:
Working on getting a Walker Valley day set up. More info to come as I figure out the logistics. Anyone on the north end who's interested in a prerun to scout the trails let me know, I'm looking for a couple of other rigs to go with me.
Ryan

I'd be interested in doing a prerun with you guys. Not a member yet, but still like to go.

Ryan,
I am still interested. Just have to find a day that will work with at least several of our schedules.

I would recommend selecting a handful of days that would work for you and posting them, then we can pick a day that the most people can make. I know there is a reasonably long list of people on this board who have never been there and would love to come see it.

Michael

GI-John said:
There was also talk about monthly, informal meet and greets. Of course it would have to be local. (I can't see Portland guys driving up to Seattle for a Pizza) This does not even have to be anything special, just a chance for face time and fun between members.

If anyone remembers, Phil had a Breakfast meeting that a few attended. Something like that would be great.

Please feel free to add to this idea.

John

Here is somthing that has not been answered yet. I think being a group is a little more than just seeing each other wheelin. A M&G is just the thing. It is somthing that can be done on any day of the week, not just weekends.

I seen to be on of the more South poeple of our upper group, and would be willing to drive up to meet everyone.

The Portland area crew are working on their second one already. What about us?

Any thoughts?

Jamez.

XJLaredo said:
Here is somthing that has not been answered yet. I think being a group is a little more than just seeing each other wheelin. A M&G is just the thing. It is somthing that can be done on any day of the week, not just weekends.

I seen to be on of the more South poeple of our upper group, and would be willing to drive up to meet everyone.

The Portland area crew are working on their second one already. What about us?

Any thoughts?

Jamez.

I was thinking about that at work today. Id like to plan one out, make it monthly, probably around the Bellevue/Renton area, so that members/users that are up north, can make it down. I can do any day during the week, and weekends. Ill go ahead and make a thread, so we can discuss more about it.

I will try and come up with some dates for Walker to post up. The rest of this month is totally shot for me. I am probably looking at mid November which should give it sufficient time to get good and sloppy and make it fairly interesting for us.

Back