• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown Dog Offroad Super Engine Bracket & Mount Upgrade Kit Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Scott, and a huge thanks to Brown Dog for their support of the XJ community. There are many, many other vendors out there that should show as much dedication as you do. :cheers:

wow, that was a heck of a giveaway. way to go browndog. i better look here more often if i want a chance to win.

Santa came a few days early. :D

Peek-a-boo!

DSC_3500.jpg

The brackets were packed SOLID with the brown paper and saran wrap. I work for UPS, and I can really really appreciate top quality packaging. It makes all the difference in the world.

In addition to the packaging, the brackets are pure beef. I can't wait to get all these pieces installed into my engine bay. Instructions are very clear, and the informational packet that is included is top notch.

DSC_3510.jpg

DSC_3512.jpg

I will document the install, and post pictures when finished. Thank you again Brown Dog!

Scott

That is awesome!

Thanks for the chance to win. Those look really sweet and would be nice on my stroker. I have been running M.O.R.E. mounts for about 10 years but as an engineer, I always thought the block side was the weak link.

Are you going to have another one of these drawings any time soon?

It's not in the plans. However, the 10 regional NAXJA events are being supported with a motor mount giveaway. All paid (red letter) NAXJA members also get 10% off any of our products (including this kit). That almost pays for your membership!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back