• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bremerton area members

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
I wanted to see who all lived around Bremerton and to see if there was any interest in doing a meet and greet. Looking at early january(after the holidays) and continuing monthly if there is enough interest.

I frequent bremerton often.. I will have to shoot you a PM next time i'm in the area.. (after Xmas)

Officially yes, sailing my yacht (USS Nimitz) up from San Diego right now.

Figured after the holidays there would be more participation in a meet and greet.

Officially yes, sailing my yacht (USS Nimitz) up from San Diego right now.

Figured after the holidays there would be more participation in a meet and greet.

SUCKER ! !

I moved up from SD 5 years ago.. I wish global warming would speed up a little bit.

I am sure it will pick up, theres good group, all around WA and OR.

SUCKER ! !

I moved up from SD 5 years ago.. I wish global warming would speed up a little bit.

I am sure it will pick up, theres good group, all around WA and OR.
Was neat seeing that little boat come in on tv.. I was under the impression you had already been up here for a month :thumbup:

Last edited:
I was for a while, I've been up twice once to move the family and the second time to drop off my jeep.

I live up here, and work at PSNS.

I'd be down to meet up whenever.

Which division do you work in?

V4 Fuels.

little to no chance I'd ever work with ya - but I'm always down for a beer and some crappy bar food.

Hell yea. On a side note we found out the day that we pulled in that we will be moving again to Everett within a year.

Hell yea. On a side note we found out the day that we pulled in that we will be moving again to Everett within a year.

We are sad to be loosing the Lincoln and happy to welcome the Nimitz. :patriot:

Ahhh great, just what we need...more XJ's in Everett.

There's plenty of us in the Everett area, more so than on the peninsula anyhow, so on the bright side you should see more chances for meet and greets when you do end up here.

Back