• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake issue! !!

Cool I live in San Diego but I have family in outside of Charlotte beautiful there

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I'm right outside of Charlotte :)

It is a great place to be. Weather is great (probably not as good as San Diego). I'm just north of the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dad is in Huntersville and sister is in Mooresville i believe. I like it there a little too humid in summer for me

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Update. So I (incar bench)bleed the master cylinder and brakes old fashion way seems like all the air is out now .only thing is my brake drum brakes are dragging which I probably adjusted the stars too much earlier .hopefully it's that and not the booster rod adjustment.LKN did your brakes feel a lot better after the swap? mine feel about the same. just thought it would be a lot better at stopping! :/ went to go get it smogged and they say that I need a new catalytic converter because no carb numbers on it! Fkm....

Last edited:
Update. So I (incar bench)bleed the master cylinder and brakes old fashion way seems like all the air is out now .only thing is my brake drum brakes are dragging which I probably adjusted the stars too much earlier .hopefully it's that and not the booster rod adjustment.LKN did your brakes feel a lot better after the swap? mine feel about the same. just thought it would be a lot better at stopping! :/ went to go get it smogged and they say that I need a new catalytic converter because no carb numbers on it! Fkm....

My brakes were a night and day difference until I went to 35's this past weekend :)

34afe484063030edd416754b62d0565f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice-looking rig you have there! I'm thinking maybe I'll feel the big difference when I change out my drum brakes now. Fingers crossed

Yeah the brakes seem pretty good just trying to get it smogged now everything passed on the smog except the gas tank compression test.

Back