• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOTW not just fun, but educational...

FarmerMatt

NAXJA Forum User
What I learned.

1) The trails are fun, but Goatman has a lot more fun on the access roads.:shocked:

2) Porch Puppy's wife is an evil gypsy woman who can put a hex on anyone.:repair:

3) Oneton Sean has a secret cookie button.:passgas:

4) Phunk Paula needs to carry a thick telephone book along with her trail spares to see over the dash board.:jester:

5) Jarvis has mad flex with axle wrap to match.:explosion

6) Water ballons hurt when not properly filled.

7) Pebbles are fun to throw, but rocks thrown at the head is not cool.:kissyou:

8) Kaz would rather associate with his fruity fire buddy's than wheel with us.:bs:

9) Certain trails actually have a par.:dunce:

10) If you lock the restrooms on Eric than you end up getting kicked out of campgrounds.:gonnablow

Theres sooo much more & mad pics will follow, but this was the best BOTW ever. I haven't missed one yet & don't plan to in the near future. It was great seeing old freinds & meeting new ones. Thankyou everyone for making these trips what they are. Jeni & I are going to try to recover now. :confused1

Had a great time. I learned a lot this week including some things I wish I hadn't.

I still drive like shit but unlike Nancy I didn't have to promise sexual favors for rides during the last half of the trip.

I'll expand more later. Need to go unload my shit.

14) Cracker has a domented sense of trail length.

15) With the proper amount of adult beverages the bell housing and starter bolts that are next to each other kind of look like one.

16) Using your drinking water for water ballons isn't always the best idea.

17) Sometimes when you drive to fast you get towed back by the rig driving the slowest.

18) CAT's can get you in the dog house.

19) When using duct tape to hold a door shut make sure to tear the tape off the roll before aproaching the door.

20) Chicks can stack rocks as good as they bake pies.

Lincoln said:
14) Cracker has a demented sense of length.

Ficksed it fer ya.

A few more things learned and observed.

If you don't break your rig all week, you might break yourself. :confused1

Don't tell someone else to be careful and not break something.......the reverse karma is a bitch. :repair:

We can't do a BOTW without someone fixing an air actuated traction device part. :moon:

Cracker can't tell a trail from a road, or any sense of distance. :mad:

It doesn't pay to get mad, it might hurt. :kissyou:

Goatman said:
A few more things learned and observed.

If you don't break your rig all week, you might break yourself. :confused1

Don't tell someone else to be careful and not break something.......the reverse karma is a bitch. :repair:

We can't do a BOTW without someone fixing an air actuated traction device part. :moon:

Cracker can't tell a trail from a road, or any sense of distance. :mad:

It doesn't pay to get mad, it might hurt. :kissyou:

'How am I doing Richard?'

5booya.gif

You have to admit, that was hysterical when it was all said and done.

BTW, I told the wife via IM and she is not happy :D

Last edited:
21) This group is obsessed with rocks. Play on them all day, then throw them at each other all night.

22) When you meet Linc for the first time, and immediately like him, an appointment with beej may be in order afterwards.

23) Speaking of Linc, the missed pic of the trip is him totally hung up, and all the girls stacking for him.

24) Letting your kid ride with Matt is very expensive.

25) The Sean and Pete show.

26) Taking the wife to Montrose can be very expensive.

27) Passing Matt on the pre run back from the trail is easy... When Jeni is with him. :D

28) Richard needs to keep better track of his oil pan bolts.

29) 2 PS pumps are not too many...

30) The guys at Alpine rock!

The buzz from this trip is going to be with me for weeks. Loved it!

--ron

seanR said:
P.S. Where were my phone calls you pricks?

I got my fix from Jes.....sorry I missed this year, sounds like it was better than AZ last year!

All of you who hoped to make this trip but missed it are sorry ass SOB's.........you missed one GREAT trip!

Kudo's to those who worked their asses off right up to the time of leaving and still made it.

And, kudo's to those who just loaded up their junk and headed out.

And a few more things I learned:

No matter how much pre-trip maintenance you do, you can always do more. :repair:

If you have an oil leak, you might think about checking the pan bolts. :doh:

If you think a tranny line might give out on the trail some day.....it will. :dunce:

Big rocks, stout equipment, and good friends are an unbeatable combination. :cheers:

Rick will still break an axle on every trip, even if it's not his own. :farmer:

CO XJ'ers are still scarse....only one for the whole week. :moon:

Montrose kicks ass, need to spend more time there next time. :exclamati

Hydro steer fittings need to be protected from rocks, and NAPA pressure hoses suck. :explosion

Kazman's Dad makes great wings, Capt Ron makes killer tri-tip, and Jenni orders really good pizza. :lickout:

You can never have too much tequila. :party:

31) Oil leaks under the dash, right over the accelerator pedal trump all other problems. :D

--ron

GSequoia said:
Leaking valve cover gasket plus a genorous nose up angle?

WRONG

Try again.

BTW, you'll never get it.

GSequoia said:
Well...

I'm asuming he's talking engine oil... And no I can't think of any other way shy of a mecanical oil pressure or oil tempature guage blowing a line...

:laugh:

Don't worry, no one else could get it either.

Back