• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bolt in Shackle Relocation Kit

branz1029

NAXJA Forum User
What's the best thing on the market for shackle relocation as well as the best shackles? Scored some Teraflex revolver shackles for free prior to reading all the negative reviews about them so I will be replacing them once I get some recommendations.....

Thanks

Hd off road shackle relocation. You have two choices, the normal bolt on and the 'no lift' version. I have the no lift, but either are great.

As far as shackles go, it doesn't matter too much. Depends more on your springs etc imo.
Skip the revolvers, they suck! For the most part any grease able shackle will be fine, I run boostwerks 'comp' shackles. They are great, but a little more expensive than most

Wow I like the boostwerks shackle design, I just ordered the HD Offroad No-Lift Shackle relocation and the grease able shackles from Rusty's...

Good choice. Made up your mind quick, haha I was going to recommend looking into Liquid Iron Industries brackets. They give a little lift, but are solid as a rock. I would've also recommended the JKS boomerang shackles, but like JBH said, It's not a super critical part.

What's the best thing on the market for shackle relocation as well as the best shackles? Scored some Teraflex revolver shackles for free prior to reading all the negative reviews about them so I will be replacing them once I get some recommendations.....

Thanks

HD Offroad shackle boxes rock for correcting shackle angle. I hope when you say 'scored', you mean you got them for free. I've witness too many negatives to run these, even if they were free.

Back