• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Offroad leaf springs... anyone have them?

JohnJohn, couple of quick questions.
Do your leaf springs already come with shims? I already have some that I can swap over, but was just curious.

Also, are there still problems taking online orders? Whenever I go to checkout and login with my info, it comes up with some syntax error of some kind. I suppose I could just call my order in, but that would require me to pick up the phone, and I don't know if I am up to the task. (just kidding) So if that is the case and I can't order them online, what are the business hours? Thanks for your help.

No, no shims come with them. Unless he know's, you'll have to playaround with the shims to get your pinion d.s. straight, UNLESS YOUR NOT RUNNING SYE :D

I like to always call and order. Makes me feel better, and feels like it will get shipped sooner :)

Lies, all lies...kidding

Shopping Cart is better now, just fixed and test via Firefox, IE and Safari. I'm not that fun to talk to anyway.

No shims come with them, since all XJs, yes ALL XJ are different, but I can recommend a degree.

5pds or auto?
stock rear end? (44, 35 or 8.25)
stock perches?
SYE?
what size leafs are you getting?

4 weeks (business weeks) should let you know with Holidays coming up

<not intending this to be a pimp thread, just answering questions> don't ban me...my membership renewal is coming up. :D I gotta keep that Member #42 alive.

Hey JohnJohn, thanks for getting that site up and running! I was finally able to place my order online this last week and I got an email today with a link to pay for them. I'm excited to get them put on my Jeep. The 8" leaf springs I have now ride like a darn horse and buggy.

Back