• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bend Oregon

Welcome. I used to live in bend. right at the bottom of pilot butte.

I sure miss that area!

Not from Bend, but my Jeep is! (sold new at Smolich's)

I try to get down ther at least a couple of times a year for some Mountain Biking. And I know I will be there at least once next year, for my "Fifty Miles of Phil's", in honor of my (sigh) 50th Birthday!

Not from Bend, but my Jeep is! (sold new at Smolich's)

I try to get down ther at least a couple of times a year for some Mountain Biking. And I know I will be there at least once next year, for my "Fifty Miles of Phil's", in honor of my (sigh) 50th Birthday!
An MJ from Smolich ?! And fifty is nothing, does make me feel better though, haha. Phil's is a rad trail system.

An MJ from Smolich ?! And fifty is nothing, does make me feel better though, haha. Phil's is a rad trail system.

Another grey-haired mountain biker, are ya? :)

Phil's is rad! Rode from the trailhead up to Tumalo Falls. 100 degrees out and riding through patches of snow! But the ride I want to do again, is start at Lava Lake, ride up to Kwohl Butte snow shelter, and make a lap around Mt. Bachelor. That's an awesome ride!

I'm with UberXJ, if I could move there, I wouldn't hesitate!

Another grey-haired mountain biker, are ya? :)

Phil's is rad! Rode from the trailhead up to Tumalo Falls. 100 degrees out and riding through patches of snow! But the ride I want to do again, is start at Lava Lake, ride up to Kwohl Butte snow shelter, and make a lap around Mt. Bachelor. That's an awesome ride!

I'm with UberXJ, if I could move there, I wouldn't hesitate!
Well, more salt-n-peppa :). That's central Oregon for ya, a nice mix of desert and mountain's, snow and sun.

Back