• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Nov 14th-16th

Yes the gate has them and the closest place to get one in our area is Honda of Houston, 290 and West Rd. I believe.

Well Im not going to make it unless somebody knows an EXTREMELY cheap or free way to add recovery points to the front. Anybody?

Don't worry about it... we will find some way to pull you out.

Ask Ian.

Well Im not going to make it unless somebody knows an EXTREMELY cheap or free way to add recovery points to the front. Anybody?

You could get a front receiver hitch about 100-150. That's what i got. Or you could use hooks, 15-20 or so bucks each for the good ones, on the front but its really not the best but atleast it would be something. If you get stuck we can get creative. no worries, I'm sure there will be more people there with no front recovery.

Wanna define cheap? Jennifer may be selling her front hitch....if I can find time to get the grill guard installed.
When I say cheap I mean damn near free. And as for getting creative with recovery Im not totally sure I trust yall with that. lol Think ive been around here too long for that. I dont really want to buy anything as im building a bumper that will have recovery points when finished. Was hoping to finish this weekend but didnt happen.

When I say cheap I mean damn near free. And as for getting creative with recovery Im not totally sure I trust yall with that. lol Think ive been around here too long for that. I dont really want to buy anything as im building a bumper that will have recovery points when finished. Was hoping to finish this weekend but didnt happen.

My front recovery points were cheap, they are just a pcs of angle iron on each side attached to the "uni-frame".

My front recovery points were cheap, they are just a pcs of angle iron on each side attached to the "uni-frame".

What do you mean "attached"? I would want to see some pics before I wheel near it.:wave1:

Back