• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Nov 14th-16th

FYI: I edited the OP to show current "sign-ups" for the event. Also, I'm working on laying out a trail schedule for the weekend as a sort of rough guide. My plan is to start saturday morning with mainly 2's and maybe some easy 3's to get everyone in the groove and let any stockers have some fun. That afternoon we'll push it up a bit and stick to 3s and some 4s. I'll try and pick trails for that run that dump back onto the main road so anyone who doesn't want to run the trails can still meet up to watch the exits. Once I've got a better list I'll get it posted.

Okay, heres a spreadsheet that shows my suggested trail runs. It's the second Tab labeled "Trail Guide".
Also, use this map for reference. This map is good enough that I'm going to hit Kinkos and have a couple of them printed out large (C size, probably) and laminated. I'll have them run some smaller ones, as well, to hand out.

Last edited:
Okay, heres a spreadsheet that shows my suggested trail runs. It's the second Tab labeled "Trail Guide".
Also, use this map for reference. This map is good enough that I'm going to hit Kinkos and have a couple of them printed out large (C size, probably) and laminated. I'll have them run some smaller ones, as well, to hand out.

Ok so you took my map and my idea about having them laminated. Its cool though just don't let it happen again.

I've been going to Barnwell practically since it's inception. I / we have always complained about the friggan maps they had. Had coordinates of each trail header and exit but lost them :(

This map is GR8 I will reinburse you for a laminated copy!!!

GR8 work whomever did it!

Wow, thanks for leaving me out of the attendees! I will be there, and most likely will be bringing another XJer with me.

Looks like I will be bringing one or two stockers up with me and hopefully get Mike G to come up also.

I may be out now. I had a pulley break today and some other racket coming from my engine. Wont know the fulle extent till tommorrow but i really dont have the time or money to fix it right now

I may be out now. I had a pulley break today and some other racket coming from my engine. Wont know the fulle extent till tommorrow but i really dont have the time or money to fix it right now
??

When you figure it out let me know what you need short of a motor and I'll see what I have laying around. If I get board I can deliver small parts.

No i havent got the motor yet.

Hurry up, and who brought the boudan (sp?) to the last bach run?

Back