• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic Fab

sunburned

NAXJA Forum User
I'm pretty sure these guys are still a vendor...

Anyway, I know everyone has had problems with Ballistic in the past, even me. I've had both good experiences and bad where it took over a month to get my parts, even though I was ordering straight from the guy on this forum. Well I think Ballistic Dave is gone and someone else is running logistics at B-fab now.

I wanted to convert my track bar to heims instead of RE joints and bushings, so I ordered a bunch of random heim accesories to modify the old tie rod I had laying around. Just little stuff like tube adapters, heim spacers and misalignment joints. I got a tracking number the same day I ordered and my parts showed up later that week. Amazing shipping for anyone, let alone Ballistic fab haha.

Just wanted to show that their hard work to restore customer service and keep parts on the shelves ready to ship is working. Bravo guys. :yelclap:

Figured I would share my recent experience with them. I was skeptical after reading a lot of negative stuff. Figured I would give them a shot and I'm glad I did. Shipping was prompt and my order was complete. I'll definitely be ordering from them again!

For what it's worth I have been trying for over a month to get them to help me with a steering/trackbar setup for my XJ w/WJ steering.

I have yet to get a response and it is becoming clear that they aren't interested in helping me and taking my money. I know what they sell, I know what I need and all I need to know is if they can modify their OTS stuff to suit my needs. My budget is higher than the total OTS cost of the parts.

Try Dan at Ruffstuff maybe. A while back when Ballistic was still shaky, I ended up going with RS to get my steering. Plus they have offset TRE's for your setup.

For what it's worth I have been trying for over a month to get them to help me with a steering/trackbar setup for my XJ w/WJ steering.

I have yet to get a response and it is becoming clear that they aren't interested in helping me and taking my money. I know what they sell, I know what I need and all I need to know is if they can modify their OTS stuff to suit my needs. My budget is higher than the total OTS cost of the parts.

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to get a hold of us. If you don't mind, what method of communication were you using? We're trying to clean up our communication tracks as it seems that a lot of the e-mails going to "[email protected]" are being lost in the large amount of spam that goes there as well. We'll always be more than willing to help if you if you give us a call at (520) 888-4441. We feel that talking on the phone allows us a level of service not easily achieved via e-mail. Thanks. -Allen

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to get a hold of us. If you don't mind, what method of communication were you using?
Several emails to sales.

We'll always be more than willing to help if you if you give us a call at (520) 888-4441. We feel that talking on the phone allows us a level of service not easily achieved via e-mail. Thanks. -Allen
Here's the thing - I agree about the phone call but:

• One thing I was sending in the email was pictures/examples of what I am looking for - can't convey that as easily over the phone
  • I could write out a list of my needs in an email and be sure that I didn't miss any prior to hitting send
  • I am super-busy and phone time for personal stuff during normal business hours isn't always possible
My hope was that I could send the email, someone would look it over, think about it and then respond with some options that we could THEN discuss over the phone.

I'd be happy to call when I get a chance but I'd still love to get an email to you guys so you can see what I am after. If you don't mind would you PM me an email address I can re-send my email to since sales@ has issues?

Several emails to sales.

Here's the thing - I agree about the phone call but:

• One thing I was sending in the email was pictures/examples of what I am looking for - can't convey that as easily over the phone
  • I could write out a list of my needs in an email and be sure that I didn't miss any prior to hitting send
  • I am super-busy and phone time for personal stuff during normal business hours isn't always possible
My hope was that I could send the email, someone would look it over, think about it and then respond with some options that we could THEN discuss over the phone.

I'd be happy to call when I get a chance but I'd still love to get an email to you guys so you can see what I am after. If you don't mind would you PM me an email address I can re-send my email to since sales@ has issues?

By all means. Please e-mail me directly at [email protected]

Back