• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back again.............

Rags

NAXJA Forum User
Just a quick hello to all who know me...........I dropped out of the Jeep scence awhile ago.well I decided to come back and hang with my bros again...............alot as gone on in my life past few years.................thats another story:D ...........I hope to help out all I can again and dont burn out:( .....................I will try my damndest to help with your probs as best I can............I am not the best by far,but will go the extra mile...........I no longer have the old MDS to access archieves on Jeep TSBs and stuff.......but I do have the HD out of it,and trin to recover the info from it.................bear with me...............:D ..I specialize in OEM problems,from the earliest XJs to the last year...........If you cant find what you are lookin for in the archieves.....post ,and will try to help out as quickly as posssible...........................

Rags

Hey welcome back Rags! Stick around this time! :thumbup:
You gonna make it to Moab in October?

:) ..............Thanks Boys.............Glad to be back................

It's about time !!

It's funny I was think'n about you the other day.... I signed on & saw Rags on the current online list & thought ...wow ! what timing....
Glad to see ya ole knower of the OEM ! (and all XJ)
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Back