• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie Locker coming for the 8.25

Look yall, when sales told you that manufacturing was "Tooling", you should believe them, cause they are. Tools. :roflmao: :skull2:
(This subtle sarcasm is brought to you by Otterhooves, incorporated. A family company. The views stated in this sarcasm are not necessarily endorsed by Otterhooves incorporated or its affiliates. Any similarities between this sarcasm and real sarcasm are strictly coincidental. All rights reserved. Pat. Pend. Copyright 1998. Thank you, drive through.)

Well, since I can see that you are all trusting these guys at aussie, I'll just say that they told me SEPTEMBER. I wonder if that means September 1 or September 31? :)

September 31st would be my guess for the release date...no matter the year.

I'll pause and let you digest that...

Next, I heard that Aussie Locker's parent company was upgrading their network infrastructure and that's causing the delay in production. Last message had them waiting on the last 100 feet of wireless networking cable to arrive.

Carry on....

dirt machine said:
Well, since I can see that you are all trusting these guys at aussie, I'll just say that they told me SEPTEMBER. I wonder if that means September 1 or September 2031? :)
:roflmao:

Aussie Sales said:
"We are supposed to see some units in the shipment scheduled to leave Australia by air freight on Friday.
We know they are manufactured as they took up weeks of manufacturing time allocated to the Dana 30 Aussie Locker and that unit is now on back order.
We will need to do static engineering test installation when the units arrive, and then we will put them on our web site for sale.
Thank you"

;)

JNickel101 said:
September 31st would be my guess for the release date...no matter the year.

I'll pause and let you digest that...

Next, I heard that Aussie Locker's parent company was upgrading their network infrastructure and that's causing the delay in production. Last message had them waiting on the last 100 feet of wireless networking cable to arrive.

Carry on....

I really like these odds

hmm...so I wonder if this means we will be seeing some aussie lockers for sale. They still dont have it on their website tho. As far as I can see they never told anybody they were being shipped out.

I just bought my 8.25 to replace the D35, so I can handle waiting a few months since its still a new thing for me.

ill get into contact with bill and get the down low, i doubt theres a 29 spline locker coming out. But who knows. Ill post up after i talk to him. :exclamati

igotanxj said:
hmm...so I wonder if this means we will be seeing some aussie lockers for sale. They still dont have it on their website tho. As far as I can see they never told anybody they were being shipped out.

I just bought my 8.25 to replace the D35, so I can handle waiting a few months since its still a new thing for me.

You must be joking! have you learned nothing from this thread?

Never gonna happen, screw it, Aussie the front 30 and praise them for their work. If you hold out to aussie the 8.25 29 spline you will NEVER EVER be happy cause it doesn't seem to be happening. This is years in the make...

DrSockMonkey said:
Please see post #190

x2... just get a no slip. not being locked is not worth the wait.

!!!1

They have been saying that for at least the last two years. Just buy an ARB.

Last edited:
Got this in my email today:

Just wanted you to know that the shipment of Chrysler 8.25 29 spline Aussie Lockers arrived at JFK last night. We will have them in Rochester NY by Wed. and we have at least one test installation scheduled for Saturday. If that works with no issues, then we will be putting this model on our web site the following week. If we run into any installation issues this schedule will have to be adjusted.

Team Aussie

iiiinteresting. we'll see.

Back