• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attention: All You Undecided Voters

XJZ said:
Yeah right, do it without slamming anyone, but you slam Bush for something as simple as saying 9 1-1. Give me a break!

Reasons? This list could get very involved here but I'll try to keep it short.

National Defense/Security/Military, we obviously need to protect this country. There will ALWAYS be conflict in this world. There's always someone trying to take a shot at #1. No question this is where the Repuplicans stand tall. Kerry voted against every piece of military equipment we now have, Stealth bomber, Apache Helicopters, etc, etc. If Kerry had it his way, we'd be defending this country with bows and arrows. I found it especially hypocritical, during the debate when he mentioned the couple from Ohio(?) who bought a bullet proof vest and sent it to their son in Iraq. Kerry's military would be fighting with sling-shots, wtf? It's all Kerry's hot air! Democrats are very soft on military.

Taxation. Even more so because I have a small business and I would stand to benefit. If you believe Kerry's crap that he's not going to raise taxes, pull your head out of the sand. How is he going to run all the programs he proposes? That's what Democrats do, raise taxes, expand the government. This isn't a news flash here.

Land Usage. Enough said about this topic. If you think a liberal Democrat is going to be good for our sport you've got your head up your ......how can poeple NOT understand this?

Speaking of liberals, this guy is so far left, he's even embarrassing other liberals. I'm only a few minutes from Berkeley, CA, the latest is that the liberals now want to be called Progressives. Liberal is now having negative connotations, imagine that.

Could go on, but enouh said for now....

Yes I slammed Bush, so what. I asked you a simple question, why we should vote for bush without slamming anyone. Well it looks like that was to much to ask. Now before you attack me for slamming Bush those were my own personal views.
Why may I ask, did you spend more time slamming kerry then telling me why I should vote for bush? PLease do reread what you typed you talked more of kerry then bush.
I simply want to know why I should vote for bush, not why I shouldnt vote for kerry.

Back