• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attention: All You Undecided Voters

XJZ, could you please explain to me why we should vote for bush.

Could you refrain from slamming anyone, just answer the question without involving anyone else.

Z22_Z33 said:
XJZ said:
If all the obvious reasons to vote Bush aren't enough for you and your family
Oh, please could you enligthen the rest of us. Obvious reasons? I have not seen one at all, I've seen numerous and very obvious reaons to not vote for him. The one that really stands out would be not meeting with the 9/11 commsion, if you want to call thier little get together a meeting then why wasnt it in public for us all to see? Then afterwards steping out and talking to the press of about this so called meeting and calling them the "911 commision" 911 as in the number you call when something is very wrong or like the porsche. He didnt pronounce it like the date.
I am very confused by what your saying here, could you please explain yourself.
YOUR SLAMMING THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF HOW HE IS PRONOUNCING SOMETHING, WTF

EDIT: sorry about the caps, work computer does that

Nader is a nice guy and all, but the reality of the situation is this:
key.likely.voters.gif

likely.voters_10.24.gif

One or two percentage points may mean the difference between a win or a contested result.

Please educate yourself before you spew info...........your statement lacks merit without proof.
http://www.sierraclub.org/wwatch/

http://www.suwa.org/page.php?page_name=about_timeline

Like to wheel in the Moab area? SUWA wants over 80% of the "recognized" OHV trails closed to all mechanical forms of transportation i.e. hiking only, and any "unrecognized" roads or trails closed permanently. Not Bush supporters either.

The Sierra Club is as anti-Bush as it gets.......so is the Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance, Red Rock Coallition, etc.

Last edited:
Z22_Z33 said:
XJZ, could you please explain to me why we should vote for bush.

Could you refrain from slamming anyone, just answer the question without involving anyone else.

Yeah right, do it without slamming anyone, but you slam Bush for something as simple as saying 9 1-1. Give me a break!

Reasons? This list could get very involved here but I'll try to keep it short.

National Defense/Security/Military, we obviously need to protect this country. There will ALWAYS be conflict in this world. There's always someone trying to take a shot at #1. No question this is where the Repuplicans stand tall. Kerry voted against every piece of military equipment we now have, Stealth bomber, Apache Helicopters, etc, etc. If Kerry had it his way, we'd be defending this country with bows and arrows. I found it especially hypocritical, during the debate when he mentioned the couple from Ohio(?) who bought a bullet proof vest and sent it to their son in Iraq. Kerry's military would be fighting with sling-shots, wtf? It's all Kerry's hot air! Democrats are very soft on military.

Taxation. Even more so because I have a small business and I would stand to benefit. If you believe Kerry's crap that he's not going to raise taxes, pull your head out of the sand. How is he going to run all the programs he proposes? That's what Democrats do, raise taxes, expand the government. This isn't a news flash here.

Land Usage. Enough said about this topic. If you think a liberal Democrat is going to be good for our sport you've got your head up your ......how can poeple NOT understand this?

Speaking of liberals, this guy is so far left, he's even embarrassing other liberals. I'm only a few minutes from Berkeley, CA, the latest is that the liberals now want to be called Progressives. Liberal is now having negative connotations, imagine that.

Could go on, but enouh said for now....

junkxj said:
P.S. How can anyone vote for bush being a member of NAXJA? He alone is resonsable for taking away more public wheeling land than anyone in history. IF you don't belive me look up the facts. I don't dislike repulicans, just every thing they do.
Purely opinion......wonder where you got your facts to back this statement up?

XJEEPER said:
SPOBI Alert!!
Please educate yourself before you spew info...........your statement lacks merit without proof.
http://www.sierraclub.org/wwatch/

The Sierra Club is as anti-Bush as it gets.......so is the Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance, Red Rock Coallition, etc.

No s--t, Sherlock. Dude, I live in northern CA, I know what exactly what the Sierra Club stands for-and it isn't you and I!!

Did you not see the rolling eyes? It's called sarcasm. I was using sarcasm to stress a point. But thanks for being such a good SPOBI police.

And that's my point exactly. Sierra Club would be happy if the wilderness couln't be accessed by anyone but themselves, especially motorized vehicles. The Sierra Club backs Democrats, Democrats back the Sierra Club. Anyone who thinks democrats are good for our sport is just plan ignorant as far as lland usage goes.

junkxj said:
I don't dislike repulicans, just every thing they do.

I dont dislike 4 wheelers, just the vehicles they own...
I don't dislike drugdealers, just the Sh#t they sell...

I call OXY MORON... hello????

Maybe we can offfer a lifetime membership to Ross Perot. He's good with the Chart thing... :gag:

XJZ said:
Did you not see the rolling eyes? It's called sarcasm. I was using sarcasm to stress a point. But thanks for being such a good SPOBI police.

hehehe.....just turned on my sarcasm alert and turned off my emoticon blocker......:kissyou:

If anyone in the outdoor world of things, be hunting, fishing, offroading, atving, steer towards Kerry, I feel badly for them, the man is an outright liar, kind of like the last Democrat we had in office, I am not saying all are, just the ones they move towards presidency...I am saying

GO BUSH, Farm/ranch team right........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bush is the man, he owns a sweet early bronco...can't get better then that..

95XJCOUNTRY said:
If anyone in the outdoor world of things, be hunting, fishing, offroading, atving, steer towards Kerry, I feel badly for them, the man is an outright liar, kind of like the last Democrat we had in office, I am not saying all are, just the ones they move towards presidency...I am saying

GO BUSH, Farm/ranch team right........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bush is the man, he owns a sweet early bronco...can't get better then that..

yes you can. Regan had a CJ8 with Gorbechov in it at his ranch. Putins' a puppet...he doesn't count.

XJZ said:
Vote for anyone but Bush!!
My family’s livelihood and mine depends on it. With Bush in office, I'll probably be out of a job. Bush is pro business, anti worker, anti public transportation. Bad for me!!!

TRNDRVR said:
Vote for anyone but Bush!!
My family’s livelihood and mine depends on it. With Bush in office, I'll probably be out of a job. Bush is pro business, anti worker, anti public transportation. Bad for me!!!
You know Dan, thats really too bad. and I mean that. I saw my dad go through that in the 80s with Regan and the UAW. He worked for them and almost lost his job but you know what. If you worked for an oil company or a logging company or many others you might be out of a job if Bush wasn't in office.
You can say that Bush is anti-worker but I think its more like anti-union. I don't work for a union company...I used too...I am very glad I don't anymore.
Not picking on you...in anyway because to see you lose your job would suck, big time.
However to me personaly there are much bigger issues at stake then if someone else losses his job. I want to be able to keep my guns. I want to be able to go wheeling in Moab. I want to keep my taxes lower.
To you your job is the biggest issue. It would be to me too if I was in your situation. But to say we should all vote for anyone but Bush just for your jobs sake isn't fair.
BTW my dad didn't lose his job anyway after Regan was elected. In fact he kept that job but lost all his pension after Clinton got elected and changed the tax laws. So I guess its all relative in the end anyway.

Hey y'all:

Don't know if this will trip y'all out, or what, but here we go:

I am a female (Hinkerbell, shut up)
I am a gun owner
I am an environmental scientist (wildlife biologist, to be exact)
I am a hunter
I am pro-choice
I am anti-gay marriage
I am pro-wheelin
I am anti-globalist

I'm voting for Bush. And the main reason why? I work for the government (currently.) Although I work for the state, I have to say that I've seen enough bullsheat to last me a lifetime. I'm hoping that, being an American, I can determine where my money is spent and that my money supports the causes that I believe in. My mother in law came from Slovakia, and the stories that she tells me about how the Communists regulated the government of Czechoslovakia make me cringe - but they sound remarkably similar to the policies of the modern-day California Democrat. I have not yet heard a convincing argument for why I should vote for any of the candidates but Bush. Shoot away, guys - I'd really like to hear why those of you who aren't voting for Bush aren't.

Lu

Lupine said:
Hey y'all:

Don't know if this will trip y'all out, or what, but here we go:

I am a female (Hinkerbell, shut up)
I am a gun owner
I am an environmental scientist (wildlife biologist, to be exact)
I am a hunter
I am pro-choice
I am anti-gay marriage
I am pro-wheelin
I am anti-globalist

I'm voting for Bush. And the main reason why? I work for the government (currently.) Although I work for the state, I have to say that I've seen enough bullsheat to last me a lifetime. I'm hoping that, being an American, I can determine where my money is spent and that my money supports the causes that I believe in. My mother in law came from Slovakia, and the stories that she tells me about how the Communists regulated the government of Czechoslovakia make me cringe - but they sound remarkably similar to the policies of the modern-day California Democrat. I have not yet heard a convincing argument for why I should vote for any of the candidates but Bush. Shoot away, guys - I'd really like to hear why those of you who aren't voting for Bush aren't.

Lu
If I wan't married....No just kidding. I have a 2 year old boy named TJ. He's real cute.

Back