• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are Rough Country Offroad Products any good

any lift that includes a track bar drop bracket is crap....plain and simple. if you have to ask why you really need to read these boards a little more.

it obvious that they really dont care about their customers cause look at what else is in the kit.....

brake line relocation brackets? ok....great item to replace extended lines which are a must on a 4.5" lift that can actually perform...

yes and those rear shackles in the picture....ya ive purchased those once before.....they broke within 3 runs.

does rough country contribute anything innovative to the 4x4 community?

no.

mabey its not my place to sit here and try to tell everyone that RC makes sub par products.....but i dont care.

ive bought crap that made me feel like i should have just saved a little more and waited to buy the product i knew was better, and 9 times out of 10 i have to go back and buy what i wanted anyways because it either broke or i was just really unhappy with what i got.

do it right the first time. its cheaper. its better.

leadfoot tell naxja what your rough estimate budget is and what you want lift wise, and what you are prepared to add later or shortly there after or the total budget. Maybe folks can give you a two or three kits they like for that price instead of people feeling awakward blessing a RC buy (if its very very low on their personal list of "good kits"), or feeling like its ripe opportunity to slam RC.

We need more info of what you want and are willing it accept.

If you give us dollar amount x, you can get some good advice about look at this kit here for $200 more etc that can make a big difference.

Back