• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB switches

Bent- do you have trouble getting those rocker switches to stay put?
IIRC I put blue loctite on the threads. It doesn't stick to the plastic the greatest but they haven't vibrated loose...yet.

switches1.JPG

1) Compressor
2) Rear locker
3) Front locker

Seeing that I don't have the front fog lights anymore with the ARB bumper I had a spot available in the OE switch cluster. Got myself the dual action switch from a TJ Rubicon and this will be working both the front and rear lockers. I know this isn't an ARB switch, but a switch is a switch - the only "drawback" with this one would be that you won't be able to select just the front locker on it's own (don't know why you'd want to do that, except for playing around) as the switch cycles - one click down selects the rear locker, another down click selects the front, another down click would switch the front one off and another down click would re-select the front. To switch everything off you press the switch up.

Here's how it fits into the cluster - one the left is the fog light switch I took out and I also had to remove the 12V socket on the right as the locker switch takes up that space on the back:
attachment.php

attachment.php

I like that idea, if I could find one of those clusters though. How did you come across one?

-Alex

I like that idea, if I could find one of those clusters though.
They come in three and four switch flavors. The four switch is for factory fog lights and is also available with the add on wiring harness. It only comes with one (fog light) switch, though.

^ thats where I got mine from.

As far as what my switches do:

ARB Compressor
ARB Front Locker
ARB Rear Locker
Spare
Spare
Master Light Switch
Outter Roof rack lights
Inner roof rack lights
Fog Lights
Backup/rear lights

All of the light and spares are wired to my FitchBox(tm) so I don't have to pull the console down to add anything.

Back