• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anything on your Christmas list?

GottaBeJeep

NAXJA Forum User
OK, bunch of stuff for sale. Prices are firm. Shipping prices are buyers responsibility.

Cherokee RE6200 5.5" Extreme Duty short arm lift. Kit sits about 6.5". I've been running 37" MT/R's under this kit. Very limited trail time. About 5/8" sag on driver's side, which will level out from drivetrain torque. Everything is in great shape, just the usual cosmetic blemishes. Drop bracket braces have a slight notch from fitting my rockrails, but still do their job just fine. Do not have the UBolts, extended brakelines (YJ front and rear lines have worked fine for me with this kit), extended bumpstops, or the TCase drop that normally comes with the kit. My kit includes:
  • XJ 4.5" leaf packs w/ 6* shims
  • Heavy Duty Trackbar and Bracket
  • Control Arm Drop Brackets and Braces
  • Fixed Lower SuperFlex CA's
  • Adjustable SuperFlex UA's
  • 1.25" Extended Shackles
  • Swaybar Drop Brackets
  • Brand new, still in the box, JKS 2001 Quick Discos
Price is $850.00 + shipping. I will not sell parts of this kit separate at this time. If I do not sell the entire kit by Jan 1, then I may separate, but will probably put it on EBay as a kit first.

(2) sets of JKS 9603 front Bar Pin Eliminators (brand new) $25 + shipping EACH

JKS YJ quick disconnects (brand new) $50 + shipping

MagnaFlow #94035 Free Flow Catalytic Converter 2.25" IN/OUT with O2 bung (brand new) $50 + shipping

1 Pair Hella 550's - Housings, bulbs, mounts (everything but the wiring harness, which is easy to make.) $35 + shipping

1 Pair IPF 968's (about 6 months old)- Have everything (bulbs, housings, mounts, wiring harness, switch, a little bug juice)
$80 + shipping

Conferr 6" tall Porthole roof rack with XJ factory rack mounts. Doesn't have any damage as far as bends, dents, etc., but some powder coat is flaking/bubbling and the bolts are rusty. $100 + shipping

Kargo Master 52"x60" Kilimanjaro Aluminum Alloy rack. Great rack, light weight, strong, looks brand new. Has floor, stock factory rack mounts, and tire carrier. $325 + shipping

That's about it for now. Money Order, Cashiers Check, and Paypal accepted. I will ship these out shortly after Christmas since I will be out of town for a few days, and need a little time to take some of the stuff off the jeeps and gather some boxes.

Thanks for looking, and Merry Christmas.

Where is the dang Edit button?! Anyways, forgot to add, the 5.5" kit also comes with front and rear DT3000 shocks with JKS BPE's rear.

Last edited:
And the YJ discos are part #5007 for 0-2.5".

OK, just to update:

Available: RE 6200 lift kit

Sold: Conferr Rack

Sale Pending: JKS YJ discos; JKS BPE's (both); cat; IPF's; Hella's; KM rack

Back