• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for Reiter this weekend?

Since the snow fell I presume. I'm probably looking at Sunday. Who knows anymore, my plans change by the hour. Odds are VERY high that it won't be tomorrow though. I'm not prepared and a 5am wakeup call is not going to happen tomorrow.

KarlVP said:
It's definately not off, I wheel Reiter Trails every weekend. RT 2 is not closed.

I'll be there sunday goofing around. If you guys wanna meet up, just pick a time.

(PS. there is snow so most of the easy trails will be a blast) If we go Tomorrow (saturday) we will be the first crew to make it to the top of izzy in the snow (no small feat.)

I'll check this thread at midnight tonight (friday), if there is interest on being the first to izzy, we will meet at the dutch cup at 8AM. If not, lets go goof off on sunday.

We were up at Reiter today, with some NWW guys. We were with a Buggy, and he couldn't make it up Izzy, there is alot of snow. We made it up to the last turn right before the rocky area, before the wooden bridge, and turned around. We ended running Sac-up, and it was very fun. BTW, if anyone wants to go up tomorrow, I am totally up for it, just a mile from home.

andersonsys said:
We were up at Reiter today, with some NWW guys. We were with a Buggy, and he couldn't make it up Izzy, there is alot of snow. We made it up to the last turn right before the rocky area, before the wooden bridge, and turned around. We ended running Sac-up, and it was very fun. BTW, if anyone wants to go up tomorrow, I am totally up for it, just a mile from home.

Yeah I ended up running some trails with Crash and another NWW crew. We Ran sac-up, I broke a lower control arm and called it a day. Came home, fixed the Jeep and now I'm here back to webwheeling where you can't break anthing except for a keyboard.

Back