• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for Reiter this weekend?

I apologize if I gave the impression I'm in charge of this :party:

:doh:

I've heard about yer driving "style" from Fifo and I'm not sure I wanna play with you (you must have another DD). ;)

What trails you wanna run? Frankly, I don't care or know that many. I point my rig where everyone else is going . . . Hobbit, Index, Lake Isabella?

I hate you guys, are you really going to make my poor undergeared Chevy tow for 2 1/2 hours to go wheeling? I vote Elbe or Evans. And Karl.....I will follow you anywhere you wanna go.:)

Lets go play then, cable trail rocks.

dsc02929vu1.jpg

Spaz said:
Ya so if it was a night run, i'd be down, but saturday i'll be in E-Burg with the lady.

oh P.S.

I am getting my tcase done today :)

Friday night?

Well no go on the tcase today, and no go for me on this run. TCase should be finished on Friday, but then i got to head to E-burg sooner that I thought///pass might have issues if i don't go sooner.

Girlfriends come and go, you only get one chance to wheel on my 26th birthday. That's right, I just learned about 10 mins ago that Saturday is my birthday, I know, I'm a tard

Well, I apologize for not following up more on this throughout the week, but it seems like there is more interest in Evans, or there is simply too many folks doing other things.

Karl, or anyone else, send me a PM and perhaps we can exchange phone numbers and figure out something. I'll be checking PMs.

dr

It's definately not off, I wheel Reiter Trails every weekend. RT 2 is not closed.

I'll be there sunday goofing around. If you guys wanna meet up, just pick a time.

(PS. there is snow so most of the easy trails will be a blast) If we go Tomorrow (saturday) we will be the first crew to make it to the top of izzy in the snow (no small feat.)

I'll check this thread at midnight tonight (friday), if there is interest on being the first to izzy, we will meet at the dutch cup at 8AM. If not, lets go goof off on sunday.

Back