• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone looking for complete replacement SWB bedsides?

Lol, the only thing I'm really interested in is the very edges of it so I have something to mount the fiberglass bedsides to, everything else can go in the scrap pile. Tailgate is a no go lol, I want that!

Flex, I'll be pulling a lot of stuff off of mine as I build it, you are welcome to any of it as payment for transporting?

Flex, I suppose you're willing transport both ways?

The inner fender well has to be cut completely? Curious, I haven't really looked past the spot welds.

I wish you were closer so we could swap complete beds....

Are we talking even trade or are we still looking at cash? I may have misunderstood that thru the convo. Just want to be clear.

After getting some news today, I have decided to scrap this project and sell the bed as a whole. I really could use the money to finish my rig before I worry about building a trailer that matches it.

$350 takes everything I have for it: bed, and matching 99.9% rust free tailgate(decals, and latch have been removed in anticipation of paint work, all latch parts will also be included), and L/R tail lights I am restoring:

Before/after
0a37e0fa.jpg

This thing is in amazing shape, minimal surface rust(I've seen a lot of 5 year old cars with more rust), and some minor dings from being handled at the junkyard, all of it a very easy fix.
f675cf7a.jpg

ede9414f.jpg

6fcde713.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

:( If the whole bed can make it's way to Harlan or somewhere near Harlan in July I'll still take it. I'd rather have the whole bed anyways... and the tailgate.

What are the odds the whole shebang could make it to Harlan?

Last edited:
Any interest in trading short beds? Like I said, mine is rust free with some light damage to lower pass side corner.. And I'm in Columbus Indiana..

63278638-a502-b2d2.jpg

63278638-a53f-bd1a.jpg

Back