• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone like me?

how about friday night the 25th of october, or saturday the 26th. If you get weekends off maybe we can do a day run saturday and either do a night run friday night, or saturday night. im down for either

i have Wednesdays and Thursdays off, that really sucks. everyone else works during the week and plays on the weekend, but Tuesday is my Friday. Maybe when i get my rig DONE ill ask for some time off to go out and play with some of you folks.

I would love to come with you guys but i think i would be holding you back on the trails. My jeep is stock with only a 3.5" lift on 31's and no sway bar....

Hey Nickthepyro, what do you drive?

Well considering it would be a night run, I don't think we would do anything too crazy....and there is always tow straps....I think you will be just fine. we ran a 2 inch lifted wrangler on 31 all terrains through every trail at evans, i think you will be fine!!

I would love to come with you guys but i think i would be holding you back on the trails. My jeep is stock with only a 3.5" lift on 31's and no sway bar....

Hey Nickthepyro, what do you drive?

youll be fine man, i ran the Rubicon with 31's 4.5" lift and a locked rear. never once got stuck or had to get pulled. I actually had to pull a few other wranglers that got high centered rollin on 35's it was fun...

i can only wheel monday threw sunday.. dont dare ask any other day!

mauahahahahaha thank you unemployment!

For those who asked. Here she is. But its going to the shop in a week to get AJs super rails installed, bushwackers, TNT 1 ton OTK steering, TNT steering box braces, and im gonna throw on an ARB bull bar probably also.

muddybig.jpg

very nice!!!! that OTK steering is amazing. I got mine a couple months back. Probably one of the best upgrades so far. Well, I think its looking like the 24 th or 25th of October. Let me know which works the most for you guys.

very nice!!!! that OTK steering is amazing. I got mine a couple months back. Probably one of the best upgrades so far. Well, I think its looking like the 24 th or 25th of October. Let me know which works the most for you guys.
Thanks :) Yeah I cant wait to get it installed. I ordered it 5 days ago and its still not here yet :(

They sound like pretty good days. Where are we gonna go? Ravensdale is bad at night since cops are usualy there and bust people but ive never had a problem during the daylight there.

Ravensdale is a bust most of the time, and the wheelin isn't worth the ticket if you get caught. BTW Nick, when you coming over to Ellensburg? I've been doing some exploring around the foothills to find some good runs.
I am free of class and work on Saturdays, swamped every other day:twak:

Ravensdale is a bust most of the time, and the wheelin isn't worth the ticket if you get caught. BTW Nick, when you coming over to Ellensburg? I've been doing some exploring around the foothills to find some good runs.
I am free of class and work on Saturdays, swamped every other day:twak:
Hey Adam! Your already back?

We will go wheeling soon. Ellensburg is a long drive though bro. You hear Mike got a new Yota? Flat beded on 33s. But he is still a looser for selling his XJ:looser: I talked to him today and he wanted to go wheelin with me and you and some people. Its time you take your comanche for a little break in process ;)

those dates work good for me i think. i dont know what i am doing until hunting season ends. I am not running the 197 at night though. i have to drive my jeep home and to school:exclamati but i would be willing to do everything else.

That works for me. The 311 shouldnt take very long. what other trails do you have in mind?

Ya 520 aint too bad. i just ran half of it yesterday. there are a few slight washouts on it.

Back