• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know Desertjr? He doesn't pay

sardo_67

NAXJA Forum User
Well long story short myself and this member talked and decided on a trade of cash and a set of LED lights for my old lift parts.

I sent him the lift in February. Never got his package aft her told me multiple times it was on the way, then it was lost, then he said it was on the way back to him, thn I asked for a receipt or to send another check and cancel the other one. Said he would after USPS refunds his money. Then finally after a week of me asking with no response he says he thinks I am scamming him. Said he thinks I have the lights and check and am trying to scam him into sending more. He has never produced anything that proves he has shipped anything. No tracking number, no money order stub, nothing.

So anyone here know him or think I'm wrong in expecting him to make an effort to get me what he agreed on? He goth lift parts over 2 months ago now and I have the texts showing what we agreed on.

95D885A6-6FC6-4762-9033-7F64607B497C-135-000000057F21836E_zps3028d1a3.jpg

981A2B35-7189-400E-B16B-F83C33EFCD67-135-0000000654F296F3_zps32a9992d.jpg

I've done hundreds of Internet transactions off numorus gun sites as well as eBay all with positive outcomes so I have a good transaction history.

The original trade we did worked out fine.

I had JCR 1 Ton steering, wrong ends. I shipped them to JCR, they swapped the parts then returned to him. I sent him a pic of the shipping receipt and then he sent me the LEDs.

Later on he saw my post for the drop bracket parts and then we settled on a cash and trade agreement.

So.... This is a well knows jackass?

Sadly, yes. Well known and banned multiple times - in fact I could have sworn we banned him on here weeks/months ago.

One of these days that POS is going to get a beatdown after screwing the wrong person.

A couple of minor nits to pick...

1) desertjr is *NOT* a NAXJA member. At best, he was a registered user.
2) He's been banned from here since Feb. 1, 2013.

Yes, desertjr is our friend Kamaran. It also appears that he has gone by the handle of rocketxj here on NAXJA. There are a number of threads in the SoCal forum regarding this individual, and the various schemes he's been involved with.

I would tend to avoid any deals that involved sending of products or money before receiving your portion in advance. It is very unfortunate that he continues to take people for money or parts on this and other forums.

David Bricker / SYR - ORD

he still lurks around here. heck he's probably reading this now. how do i know? i listed an engine for sale in my chapter late one night. i woke up to a voicemail of someone interested, he mentioned naxja so i didnt think much of it. i call him, he paypals me the money, whatever i hold it for him. it wasnt until he came and got it when i realized it was the same guy who picked up an 8.25 from me a while ago. the payment was legit, nothing went wrong. i even did a trade with him a while ago not knowing it was casual/kamaran and everything went well. i guess im one of the lucky ones....

I've sent tens of thousands of dollars to complete strangers over the years for guns or gun parts with little more than 1 or 2 email exchanges. Always got my stuff, vehicle related transactions...... Mostly good, this one not so much.

The lift kit I sent him was in rough shape and used but you could tell from the pics and I am pretty sure I told him it needed work buy was very useable. Also why I was selling it so cheap. He got the parts and then was unhappy with what he received.

I re read over all our text convo and about a month later he offered to send me a 2nd pair of lights, it had some miss typed words so I must not have read it right and didn't realize he made that offer. I was mostly looking for proof he shipped, tracking number, money order stub, anything. I'm talking to him now and this has been going on for so long that I don't even really remember what the trade was to begin with.

Yes he is watching this thread, I'm tired from a drill weekend and more work tomorrow along with a new 4.0 project I'm starting with Alex22 on the forum here so I'm going to bed now. I'll update more tomorrow.

one of these days this guy will get his.I am not talking karma, there are folks out there that won't put up with him stealing from them, it only takes one wrong guy and he'll find himself in a lot of trouble.

Unless you know the person, know somebody who knows them, or at bare minimum, have talked to them in chat often :D

Yeah, someday, we'll actually get a chance to meet!

David Bricker / SYR

Someone needs to make a flash banner for the site and put all the people's names who you shouldn't do business with on it so everyone is aware and this stops!

:doh:

Back