• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone else have a summer sunday car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a '73 VW Thing. Stock it didn't have much power, but there's plenty of options for hopping up a Aircooled VW. It doesn't take much to push 2000lbs down the road :) Dual Weber 44s and more cc's than stock helps. Even though it's 2x4 it goes most places offroad that I'd take a stock XJ just fine.

I've got a buddy with an Omni GLH he's looking to sell. He's also got some Shelby Daytona items as well. PM for contact info. He's in the STL Metro area.

I had a Porsche 914 for awhile. It was a underpowered 1.8L that MidWest rust wasn't kind to. It didn't have much oomph, but DAMN could it corner with hardly a chirp from the tires :) Whatever speed you gained, you kept since you didn't need to slow down for the turns. One of the better balanced cars I've ever driven. Fine when I lived in the City, but now it wouldn't get down my driveway.

- JP

Was my dad's first car......now it's mine.....

pic007.jpg

M :sunshine:

JnJ said:
Need to see more pix...of the car :D

don't have anymore.....i was cute tho.....what happened?

M

BlackSport96 said:
Zmoz: Why have a 67 Fastback with a 390 if you don't drive it? And how did a Mustang that (as far as I know) isn't a collectible double in value?

Like I said above, I don't drive it because it's an investment. It only has 37,000 original miles on it. It's worth twice what I paid because I got a really good deal on it, the dealer thought it was a fake and the odometer was incorrect. (which isn't true) There are also lots of people that want them right now because of the movie gone in 60 seconds.

Storydude said:
Notice something about this thread?

EVERYONE that has/had a nice car/truck/bike as posted PICTURES of them...........Where's Zmoz's?

Boat:
boatinwater2.jpg

Car:
car.jpg

I'm not going to waste any more of my time fighting about stupid shit like this...

ZmOz said:
Like I said above, I don't drive it because it's an investment. It only has 37,000 original miles on it. It's worth twice what I paid because I got a really good deal on it, the dealer thought it was a fake and the odometer was incorrect. (which isn't true) There are also lots of people that want them right now because of the movie gone in 60 seconds.

Boat:
boatinwater2.jpg

Car:
car.jpg

I'm not going to waste any more of my time fighting about stupid shit like this...

The only reason you get so much shit is because of all the rediculous claims you make over various Jeep forums.

Those pics still doesn't prove anything, I can go out and take a pic of my neighbor's 911 twin turbo and Scarab and claim them as my own. As others have suggested, I would just get a new screen name and start over from scratch and just be honest, you don't have to try and prove anything you are only 19 after all. You still have a long time to get multiple businesses, great cars, boats, etc

Atl XJ said:
Those pics still doesn't prove anything, I can go out and take a pic of my neighbor's 911 twin turbo and Scarab and claim them as my own.

And this is why I don't care if a group of morons from the internet with a combined mental age of 13 believe me or not. You wanted pics, I gave you pics. Anyone in this thread could be posting pics of someone else's car. Who knows...who cares?! You guys take this internet stuff way too seriously. You want to come to my house I'd be happy to take the car out of storage and run you down with it.

Last edited:
ZmOz said:
You want to come to my house I'd be happy to take the car out of storage and run you down with it.

Damn, thats pretty harsh I was trying to be nice to you too.

ZmOz said:
And this is why I don't care if a group of morons from the internet with a combined mental age of 13 believe me or not. You wanted pics, I gave you pics. Anyone in this thread could be posting pics of someone else's car. Who knows...who cares?! You guys take this internet stuff way too seriously. You want to come to my house I'd be happy to take the car out of storage and run you down with it.

You know, the way you carry yourself online is usually a direct result of how you carry yourself in life. The people that make wild claims usually end up being the ones that have nothing. It's not that we take "that internet stuff seriously" it's that most people cannot stand a liar....Online, OR in the real world.

People like you who think they have life by the balls, at 19, usually are the ones making minimum wage at 35.

Life can slap you down REALLY quick.....you don't have to help it along by lying.

Storydude said:
you don't have to help it along by lying.

I'm not lying about anything. I've asked multiple times what I would gain from lying about things like this, yet nobody can give me an answer. If you don't believe me, that's fine, don't, but you need to move on with your life.

ZmOz said:
I'm not lying about anything. I've asked multiple times what I would gain from lying about things like this, yet nobody can give me an answer. If you don't believe me, that's fine, don't, but you need to move on with your life.

Social acceptance, Social status, respect of ones peers...........There are MANY reasons people lie.....those three are the biggest.

ZmOz said:
...you need to move on with your life.

And you with yours. Brother, you're not going to win. I'd just cut my losses and give it up. You're not accomplishing anything by trying to one-up everyone's reply. All this is doing is making me chuckle. If your intent is to entertain me, then by all means, continue.

Storydude said:
Aside from the fact that it's one off concept, and went for over 3 mil...nothing.

I think it's cool. I'll take 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back