• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody here make sye driveshaft kits

i am gonna second that, my coast driveshaft that came w/ my AA sye looked waay better built. the splines were larger than any axleshaft ive ever seen! look again bro, maybe someone sold you a stock d/s with a tom woods sticker... im glad to finally be done w/ the sye.

Yea didnt know if you order all that after your kit is in to measure some i saw said you just need to tell them how much lift not take length measurements..

I went through DPG. He has a lot of experience with XJs, I just went out, measured the stock shaft, and he figured out how long the new one would be based on the lift I was getting from him.

Also, no reason to go with the 6.5 just to get adjustable arms...you know you can substitute/upgrade within the kits to get the adjustable arms, better shocks, whatever. Word of warning for you also, if your kit came with shocks, they'll be sized for the kit, not the kit plus your ACOS. This means you 6.5" lift kit shocks will be too short for 8.5" of lift. Make sure you get limit straps or buy new shocks.

Back