• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody Down for a work day?

I see that.... my next issue then would be is finding someone local to do my gears thats not gonna take a week and charge me a grand to do it.... I was hopping to get the lift installed Monday-Tuesday and then drive to Wichita falls to get my gears done... I would rather have help from current xj'rs for the lift install so waiting might not be an issue and then i wouldn't have to take a week off from work...

Ill call you today when I get off of work... I have been sick all weekend and forgot to call you.

So, are we doing this on the 11th then? If so, where? Flores are you coming down? If so, wanna bring that 231 with ya and I'll send the 242 back. :D That is unless someone wants to buy the 242 from Flores, then they can meet us there and pick it up LOL.

Great, now we can get to planning. We will be doing this at my place.
7401 San Isabel Ct
Fort Worth Tx 76137
CP 214-783-5694
Very easy to find but if you need help give me a call. I have plenty of room, so if others need to work on their junk as well, bring it.

if im going to be up there then i will stop in, and then go watch the fight later that evening.

Back