• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any of ya OTR???

Oh ya? Interesting. When I decide to go back out ill give em a look.

Hahaha I guess it's a curse.

Well as much fun as it has been to be local and home every weekend, I cant handle a company that constantly changes my time and screws my pay (im hourly and usually lose about 5-10 hours a week) now ill be a damn water hauler in new mexico. woot

I'm dedicated otr hauling plastic splash shields from southern Kentucky to the ford truck plant I Dearborn, Michigan. My truck will do 67, but that still feels way slow, even after 3 years with another company at 62....

Bob White drove for them and hated it.

Training companies all suck.
I'm partially signed up with them.. It seems all training companies suck.. But I guess i found the least amount of bitching about Central..

Are there better options? Paying $4k to go to a truck school is even an option.. but I found that had the most amount of negative feedback:helpme:

Go to a school that isn't run by a company that has a good job placement program. You'll have to pay for the school but usually they will let you make payments. Companies in general treat you better when you aren't a slave to them. If they know they own you for a year or two while you are paying off your training they will always treat you like crap.

I did my schooling out of my own pocket and was well worth it. May wasn't bad. The trucks were slow. And getting stuck in the pnw sucks no matter what. But they always had freight and their equipment was nice.

However I hated the nonsense and bs for the little money being made as an entry driver. Now in hopping to an oil field where the trucks look like hell, and all anyone cares about is making money. Myself included lol.

Back