• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Antiwrap bar - belly skid and diff truss

Let's see your traction bar and how it adjusts.

All of the traction bars I have seen like this, all have an adjustment at the top or bottom axle mount.

All of the traction bars I have seen like this, all have an adjustment at the top or bottom axle mount.

Yes, it is true alot build them with adjustment in mind but if you do a google image search for "anti wrap bar", you'll find plenty that just use bushings at the axle end. I had planned on doing a heim on the upper mount as well to allow me some "fudge factor" when I was building it, but decided against it to save a few dollars and just took my time to get everything lined up just right.
As I have stated before, if I change anything with regards to the suspension or axle, I'm building a four link for the rear so the need for future adjustment of the antiwrap bar is a non issue in my case.

Back