• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anti-Theft device for XJs

Interesting... I just checked out the Viper Web Site and got a very nifty pop up stating that the warranty is void if the system is not purchased from and installed by an authorized retailer.

That's a tad controlling.

The systems do look inpressive though with the Smart Phone interface.

Spendy too...

Why would you need the warranty?

I looked at Car Toys. But they don't have the 'Viper' alarms. Does anyone have opinions on Car Toys and their products?
Where can I get a 'Viper' alarm?

I looked at Car Toys. But they don't have the 'Viper' alarms. Does anyone have opinions on Car Toys and their products?
Where can I get a 'Viper' alarm?

Something I learned when I was looking at alarms is that Python, Viper, Clifford and a few others are all made by Direted Electronics. If your looking to buy one somewhere that will install it Best Buy and I think Quality Auto Sound are the only carriers in our area. But like I said before ebay or amazon are going to come in at 1/3 the price, but then you have to install it and wont have the warranty and such.

Back