• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anthracite Wheeling --- Nov 9th

Ill bring some shit then. Charcoals not too bad. It lights fairly decent with the charcoal starter. I use the propane grill only when im out of bricks.

If anyone is coming from the Philly area and wants to caravan up, a few of us are meeting at the wawa near the quakertown exit on 476 @ 7am. We'll wait until 7:15 for anyone that wants to follow us up so let me know if you want us to wait for you.

That shouldn't be a problem for you to leave early. We'll probably be finishing up around 4pm.

Awesome! Looks like I will be loading up and heading out around 1 so I can pick the little one up at 4. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.

If anyone is coming from the Philly area and wants to caravan up, a few of us are meeting at the wawa near the quakertown exit on 476 @ 7am. We'll wait until 7:15 for anyone that wants to follow us up so let me know if you want us to wait for you.

is 7 going to be enough time? its like 2 hours from there with perfect conditions.

What time are we meeting at the trailer parking I'm staying at the country in and suites tomorrow night and will be buy a 35ft chevy box truck in the parking lot if you guys wanna make that the meet up point in the lot

I'm headed here:

4100 SR 125 Shamokin,Pa. Depending on GPS coal township will work as the town

X2, yep lets all just meet up at the park. I'll have a bright red GMC Duramax with a dirty ugly XJ with a red cage on a trailer behind it. My 7 yr old son is coming with me too. Looking forward to a fun day!!

A.

Would have liked to join this run, but it's not in the cards -

After getting home from the Rausch Run, I tried to do my fan clutch but ended up wrecking my broken-but-ziptie-patched fan shroud trying to put it back together. Scored a new one cheap from partsgeek.com, but was down sick last weekend and haven't had time to get it back together yet. Hope to finish the job this weekend.

I could have left it alone, but as it turns out the seal did appear to be leaking so it did need doing.

Hopefully both me and the Jeep will be ready for the next Anthracite run...

Back