• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anthracite Wheeling --- Nov 9th

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
November 9th. Cost is $20, and $10 for each passenger (over age 12).

More information to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Anthracite Wheeling date--- Keep checking...

still nothing after 40 times. Im going to stop checking now. Im board

Don't you have a Jeep to get ready for Moab? and a truck to get ready for a very long haul?:nono:

Thanks for getting this rolling Andy. It'll be great to check out a new spot to wheel and make some new trails.

Anthracite Wheeling date--- Keep checking...

So glad to see this topic come up again. Andy, when you know, you let me know, when I know I will let you know I'm on my way

still nothing after 40 times. Im going to stop checking now. Im board

Ok... No more caffeine for you!!!! Keep checking though...:smootch:

So glad to see this topic come up again. Andy, when you know, you let me know, when I know I will let you know I'm on my way

uhhh... ok. :cheers:

Awesome Andy. Thanks for the legwork!

Ok, NAC BOD, please sticky this up. Instructions are in the thread in the BOD forum.

Date is November 9th, and it will be a full day park tour type of ride. I really want to get at least 10 rigs out. Who is coming out?

Unfortunately I have class that weekend

Whereabouts in PA? Closer to PAP than RC?

The easiest thing to do is to find Shamokin, Pa. on a map. Follow Rt 125 south out of Shamokin (its about 3 miles) and if you look at a satellite image, it looks like some land clearing operations are going on, on the east side of Rt 125. There have been mine shaft remediation (closings/collapsing/clearing) projects ongoing for the past few years on the property. I'll give more details (I think I have coordinates somewhere for the entrance) as soon as I find the info again.

A.

Back