• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another wrench party

kdub41

NAXJA Forum User
i have the 2nd and 3rd off and wondering if anybody would want to come and help me put in my front axle? i have a d30 in the garage waiting to be put in. and if you can bring some tools cuz i have a lot but probably not the big sized we will need for the axle :( please help me out if you can:guitar:

i wont get off until 330 on the 4th i have the 2nd and 3rd off thats why i was trying for those days but if you have lights and stuff we can work for a lil bit in the garage. and i ordered a linkage off of ebay from a 2000 cherokee so we should be able to get that shit in lol

for some reason the linkage he had would not line up and was off by about 2" we where going to make our own setup but this would be easier...

I wont be in town those two days but i can help the week after, so if you get the D30 in then i can help button up the trans / test run.

k that would be awesome man. just help me hook up the electrical on the tranny and then we can start on the axle. i just need some of the bigger sockets and stuff,

If it gets postponed to after the 12th I can help out.

3 weeks winter break.. nothing to do.

sweet man ill let you know but most likely that will be a big help i dont think it will be done by then :(

sweet man well hit me up and see when you can come over. i just need the bigger size sockets like after 20mm for the axle.

this wed does anybody want to come and help out a brotha lol
need to get my front axle in and tranny hooked back up

Back