• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another suspension question. Bear with me.

madco-xj

NAXJA Forum User
Finally going to get the project going. Have most of the parts I need. Just have a question. I am running a RE 3.5" lift. While I have the front end apart for the install, I figured this would be the time to replace the UCA bushings. Not in the budget for replacement arms. Question is, what bushing is a good quality replacement. A part number or size would be very helpful. I plan on running the factory upper arms until I eventually go to a long arm set up. So they will have to last. Or at least be rebuildable. I know this may be a noob type question. But I am learning as I go. And want to do all of the work myself to accomidate this. Thanks in advance.

About to start a placement exam at school so I don't want to look up the part number for you, but go to www.rockauto.com and click on your year, make model & then go to the suspension section. Moog offers 2 bushings for $7, should be good quality. All 4 bushings... $20 shipped.

Thanks man. Wasn't sure of who made replacement parts. Thought of calling RE to see what they had. Figure the wear and stiffness would be similar. Good luck with the exam.

Back