• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another locking hubs question?

EricsXJ said:
It was an expensive upgrade but I enjoy having the hubs both for wheeling and everyday I drive to work. Definitely a smoother ride and less wear and tear.

Did you see an increase in gas milage? If so, how much?

FitchVA said:
jesus, i really don't think it's that big of a deal. so i overdo it a little babying some really expensive ujoints. get over it people. it's a reason I feel i wanted the hub kit. mmkay?

hey man, no sweat. I really didnt mean to offend. Thats why i said at the bottom of my post..... To each their own.:D

Honestly if i had the cash i would buy hubs as my turdy is about as polished as it can be, minus hubs.

Have a good day!

mattyj said:
Honestly if i had the cash i would buy hubs as my turdy is about as polished as it can be, minus hubs.

I wonder which one of us will break first..

ExTankerGuy said:
This is another company that makes a kit as well..

clicky

That kit uses 19 spline dana 44 stubs though, which are weaker than the dana 30 stubs..

cal said:
Fitch, I'm not saying you arent justified in your hub kit, I have a warn 5x5.5 hub kit sitting in my garage waiting to go on - and I have a long list of reasons why *I* want it - I just don't feel its valid to say it cuts down on a CTM wear in any measurable way.

;)

mattyj said:
hey man, no sweat. I really didnt mean to offend. Thats why i said at the bottom of my post..... To each their own.:D

Have a good day!
my apologies guys. i was in the wrong when i posted. i've had a short fuse the past couple of days cause of lack of sleep. my bad. :kissyou:

I wouldnt really go so far as to say you were in the wrong, just expressing an opinion I don't agree with, and as it happens, neither does the guy who makes CTM's.

Thats whats great about the internet. We all get to be right in our own little worlds. :BEER:

Back