• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another 2HD run

redxj90

NAXJA Forum User
Well we had a cherokee "2 headed dragon" run yesterday. 4 out of five rigs broke something (me being the only one who didn't). Chris ended up rolling his XJ over because of a powersteering hose that blew earlier that day, but he was alright and and had a sence of humor about it.

7034d1179717055-2-headed-dragon-

Brens sweet tubed xj with dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear.
7036d1179717077-2-headed-dragon-cherokee-run-cherokee-004-medium-.jpg

7037d1179717088-2-headed-dragon-cherokee-run-cherokee-005-medium-.jpg

7040d1179717201-2-headed-dragon-cherokee-run-cherokee-008-medium-.jpg

Meeks said:
Looks like somebody had a bad weekend.. I would cry if I rolled.
Yep me too, but like everybody says then just tube it. Bren was asking Chris earlier in the day when he was gonna tube it and I believe Chris said when he rolled it.
Also right before Chris rolled I was behind him and was telling my buddy I had almost rolled right where Chris was and no sooner said he showed me how it is done. Slow motion roll. It kind of acted like it wasn't going all the way over when it was straight up then it just desided to any way. This is what the back of the XJ looked like:moon::laugh2:

jpnbren, is that your blue buggy?

Very nicely done, and how do you like the Toyos? I just got a set but haven't taken them offroad yet, wondering how they did?

Sucks about that roll though, definitely chop the top.

Begster said:
jpnbren, is that your blue buggy?

Very nicely done, and how do you like the Toyos? I just got a set but haven't taken them offroad yet, wondering how they did?

Sucks about that roll though, definitely chop the top.

Yeah that blue one is Brens. It's not a buggy either, it's still a unibody XJ wrapped in tube. He got those toyo's for $300 and they seem to do pretty well.

That green XJ looks like it held up pretty well for going over on the roof like it did. The Blue XJ is pretty sweet too.

I am impressed with how quickly he put some tube on that roof--- I play in lots of mud just because that the cheapest form of 4wheeling there is out there. I only go rock crawling on occassion when my bank account is getting a little fat and I feel like I need an excuse to upgrade something.

Careful though, Mud isn't always the "cheapest" form of 4 wheeling ;)

Sweet pics though..some great looking XJs.

Back