• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

An early x-mas present

ClarkPeach

NAXJA Forum User
My brother decided to take me out last night to get me an early x-mas present. The edges will be getting filled in next Tuesday night. :wave:

l_60c0f398d0b644b1b5d3743db5ca12b4.jpg

Cool!

Should of done this one though... :D

skull.jpg

LOL! I guess you do...:D

Not really a concern of mine. I plan to run the XJ into the ground, then winch it out and keep going. :p

Seriously though, even if I no longer own a jeep down the road, that doesn't mean I will stop liking them. Pretty much the same thing with my mitsubishi tattoo.

Man I had 2 at one point

Never going back to that.

Why not? DSMs can be as reliable as any car when you take care of them. My current one on the other hand, has not left my garage in a year and a half.:D

Here's my whore of a car...

5-9.jpg

3-12.jpg

And here's how it was back in August 2008, before I tore it down...

l_8a8c66e943f7fe5bbc64d38b8f31feb4.jpg

l_b63169815f54db93d051f8f42f60649d.jpg

One day it will be back on the road/track...

Nope, no walk. Bottom end has 13k on it, and I already fully built the top end less than 5k ago. Just wanted to tear it down to have the trans rebuilt and add a welded center diff, as well as forge the bottom end while I was at it. Ended up running out of money and time, but the plans are to gut and cage it, E85, 35-40psi boost and hopefully squeeze out a 10 second time slip.

No doubt that they can be made fast for cheap (can't beat the styling, either). XJs are WAY more reliable though. :p

:dunce: Stupid question:
I'm still new to the whole ricer thing and was wondering what does "DSM" stand for??
I have an idea but not sure and its been driving me nuts ever since I bought my 2G Eclipse back in Sept.

Diamond Star Motors - basically the collaboration between Chrysler and Mitsubishi that resulted in the Talons, Eclipses, Stealth's etc.

Back