• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Allow me to rant!

I've seen the same, and certainly this particular truck was a screaming deal.

Never quite understood the whole haggling system. It's one thing on a car or a house or something along those lines, but sometimes it's pretty ridiculous. I had someone throw a hissy fit at me one time because I wouldn't accept an offer of ONE FIFTH of my asking price on a car I was selling. The car wasn't a peach, but it was worth the $1500 I was asking for it.

Ordered an Aussie locker from Northridge the beginning of January. Had i known the back order was going to be three freeking months, maybe i would have chosen something else. :badpc:

Finally shipped out today. :yelclap: Thats it, I'm done

ECKSJAY said:
WAT ES AUSSIE LOCKER?

lunchbox.jpg

+

locker.jpg

what's sad is I can relate to everyone's rants.. and I think at 27 I'm too young to have this much anger and frustration towards the general public lol.

Here's my week

Monday - Supposed to be up at 8am to be at the bank for 9:30 to get info on a mortgage. BUT, because my black cat Midnight decided to piss on my leg while I was JUST about asleep I was up too late cleaning up the mess and washing our bedding so I called and rescheduled the bank for the following monday. Go to work that night from 5pm-3am. Work sucked as these damn Alpine helicopter parts we are machining all have to be hand sanded because the cnc mill has made them a slight offset from top to bottom meaning there is this stupid ridge that has to be blended but the material still has to be within thickness tolerances. Joy, so now it's

Tuesday - 9am my frikken doorbell jars me out of my sleep. Thinking it might be my SYE from fedex I'm pulling my pants on as I'm tripping over the cat down the stairs. Get to the front living room and don't see a fedex vehicle in my driveway. Open door; JAHOVAHS F'N WITLESSES!! I can't even open both eyes and they are trying to convince me that they're form of god is somehow superior to the 14 gods that everyone else has convinced themselves is better. They try to hand me a little pamphlet. I kindly point out the bright neon orange and pink 3'X3' sign in the window that says "Absolutely NO solicitors - THIS MEANS YOU" and slam the door. So now my sleep has been broken but fook it, I'm going back to bed. Get upstairs grab my blanket and... MORE CAT PISS! Cat's not smart enough to run away so I grab him by the neck and throw his ass outside the back patio door (haven't seen him since though I think I heard him getting his ass kicked an hour later, which woke me up AGAIN!) Finally I'm back asleep for an hour and the phone starts ringing. I ignore and doze back out of it, couple minutes later it's ringing again. Must be important, I'll answer. It's the wife. What would I like for dinner? A big ol' helping of turn the ringer off on your way out the door and don't fuckin' call me unless you are in labor!!! (that's right, 7.5 months in, gonna be a girl to go with the 4.5 yr old terror spawn boy). Back to sleep, get up for work. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING in this house to make a lunch with. Oh it's going to be a good night at work. Why? Cuz I didn't even get 1/3rd the way through those hand-sanders.

Wednesday - 9:15am my doorbell is ringing again. HAS to be parts... HAS TO BE!!! (you have to realize at this point in my day, I've only been asleep since 5-5:30 since I have to wind down after the night before's shift).... NOPE! Now it's some Christian woman and her daughter (about 12, like that won't stop me from yelling!). After giving them my opinion on religion and how it is the cause of all the worlds hate and anger, I return to my bed which this time is pee-reek-free, no sooner do I have my head on the pillow than my wife is calling again (yup ringer still left on, this time phone was put on her nightstand rather than half a house away) because she wanted to tell me she forgot to buy food and that if I wanted a lunch I'd have to get up earlier to go buy stuff. At this point I'm questioning why I got married, I miss living alone! Go to work, finish stupid parts, wait for fingerprints to re-emerge.

Thursday - this is where it sort of peters out to a decent weekend - still no parts, but I got some sleep! Work is alright considering it's my friday.

Friday - meet a couple of friends for some wheeling in an area I've never been in before. It's not bad, not great. Lots of dead-ends. So I'm going down this trail, goes nowhere. Go to reverse out. Spinning tires. Ok, I'm on a lump I'll go forward. Spinning tires. (I'm in 2wd because we had just gotten off the access road not that long ago and I generally don't go into 4wd until it gets rougher) So I go to put it in 4 and the handle just flops in the slot. No resistance to pulling other than what feels like a spring. Get underneath while a buddy moves lever so I can see what's happening. Broke that stupid pin that the first 'L' levers on to move the linkage. Manage to get it into 4hi by hand and start backing out. Hill is too steep go go up in reverse cuz I have no eight on the rear. Try to turn around, get stuck again in a really goopy part and it pops out of 4hi. So now I'm completely filthy, wet and cold. Good thing this was near the end of our planned day anyway. Get it home, make plans to fix in morning.

Saturday - forgot I have the kid today as opposed to him in daycare. Call up my old man to see what he's doing and if he could watch the munkey. He says sure, if I give him a hand "bleeding his brakes"... which turns into taking the whole master out for cleaning and replacing both rear wheel cylinders. 6pm we finish up, just in time for the wrecker to be closed. Guess I'll go tomorrow (sunday).

We'll see how sunday goes ;)

I had cat piss problems a while back, little Fawker thought my WHOLE house was his litter box. I kicked him out of my house, had new carpet installed and repainted the whole damn thing, kitty lives outside only now.

Pee free houses are much nicer to live in.:D

Jamez

lmao, we started with three kittens (all males). Gave one to a friend and he's not had trouble with him (we thought that he was the problem cat). Peeing continues. Both go outside, but only one shows up the next day and is let in. Other cat not seen for a month. Peeing continues but is less frequent. Other cat comes home, peeing tripples. Same cat is now back outside and not seen in a few days and quite frankly I couldn't care less if I tried as the peeing has stopped. Wrote off most of our furniture though.

bcsavage said:
lmao, we started with three kittens (all males). Gave one to a friend and he's not had trouble with him (we thought that he was the problem cat). Peeing continues. Both go outside, but only one shows up the next day and is let in. Other cat not seen for a month. Peeing continues but is less frequent. Other cat comes home, peeing tripples. Same cat is now back outside and not seen in a few days and quite frankly I couldn't care less if I tried as the peeing has stopped. Wrote off most of our furniture though.

Male dominance. If you pee on it, Its yours........... Till you get your ass kicked outside:D

thought about pissin' on them once, little "eye-for-an-eye", but then I would have to clean up my mess. Guess I coulda done it in the shower stall with the door closed so they couldn't run... Hmmmm Lmfao!

bcsavage said:
thought about pissin' on them once, little "eye-for-an-eye", but then I would have to clean up my mess. Guess I coulda done it in the shower stall with the door closed so they couldn't run... Hmmmm Lmfao!

Thats so damn funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wouldn't recomend being in an enclosed shower trying to pee on a cat, you might get clawed somewhere that would REALLY hurt.

XJLaredo said:
Male dominance. If you pee on it, Its yours........... Till you get your ass kicked outside:D

that philosophy works great if you have roomates. They won't go near your stuff ever again.

Back