• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all my jeep stuff

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
need to get rid of it ALL.
Throw me some REASONABLE offers.
Will sell it all together for $1200
lift kit, trailer, waggy NOT included.
All items would be prefered pickup, can ship on buyers dine (some freight chages)

From 1990 4 door laredo 4x4
2x --I6, NOT PUT TOGETHER, 600$ in new, never installed parts. One engine is bored .40 over with matching pistons

Xfer case

Front and rear stock 30/35

DANA 44 from a 1987 commanche (bone stock from when pulled) drum - drum

Automatic transmission

Complete STRAIGHT body (will have to be dragged onto a trailer OR flatbed wrecker. its sitting on jacks, completey sripped out. fresh start

2 sets of wheel, one set are 8 hole alums

Complete wire harness for a 1999 model

2001 intake manifold

Pair of front tube doors (never installed, still raw)

RE 5.5 lift kit (springs, not spacers), NEW, Never installed -$900

Other stuff I can't think of

Located in augusta GA

Pics on request.

Also have an m105 Military trailer for $1000 OBO (comes with pintle hitch and mag lights)
non-running 1990 grand wagoneer. EASY fixer (has a TB problem). Make reasonable offer.

My buddy wants to know about the Wagoneer. Send me a PM with some contact info I can give to him. Im also gonna PM you this so I have a better chance of getting in touch with you.

pm sent with some extra info.

Someone please get this stuff gone. I really don't want to see these good parts go to a junk/scrap yard. It would be such a waste. Whole lot minus tube doors and lift kit for $1000 cash, come get it!

Replied to all pm's.
I do not get on the site every day anymore, so it may take a day or two for me to get back. ALL prices are negotiable to a point ( I can't just give the stuff away).
So everyone understands a little better on why things are not free is because After 21 years of living with a kidney disease, my kidneys went into RENAL FAILURE, in December. I have been on dialysis ever since. I lost my job because I was sick often. I'm trying to raise money for my transplant. So I am selling off my jeep stuff: lots of cherokee parts, a 1990 grand Wagoneer, a military HD trailer. So please don't try and super low ball me, because I am already selling this stuff way under what they are worth. I am willing to work out deals, I am willing to help with deliveries/meeting up somewhere. If things don't get sold by the end of the year, I will be forced to take it ALL to the dump for scrap metal. Even though it is in pieces, I do have a clean and clear title for it.
:cheers::helpme:

Sorry for not getting back to some of you in time. I was out of state for nearly 3 weeks with no internet. I am back now and still need to move this stuff.
Best contact is through my email cjmart02 AT gmail DOT com. I do not frequent this site as much as i used to.

Back