• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all must go!

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Located in augusta GA, 30907

parting out the remains of my jeep(1990 cherokee)
Prices are OBO, REASONABLE offers.

2 engines:sold together $400 OBO
engine 1: bored .40 over with matching pistons and rings, head work, crank cleaned and nurled, new timing cover, new water pump, high flow thermostat housing, new oil pump, new oil pan, Fel pro permatorque gaskets, and several other new parts.
Engine 2: from an 89, missing a few bolts here and there, but 95% + complete. Had top end rebuilt before it was pulled.

Transmission, Automatic (AW4), ran solid when parked, even had a new filter put in before parked. $175 OBO

Transfer case, 231, complete $175

4x power doors, drivers has been stripped down, but all others are complete with wires and glass 35$ per or all 4 for 100$. Would make great candidate for half doors!

2 grey grand cherokee seats, perfect condition. Will bolt into a 97+ cherokee or you can modify to fit into a pre97 and are very comfortable. $50 per seat.SOLD!

aftermarket LED steel tailight houses(i think farmboy designs). Powdercoatd high gloss black, never installed 200$

front tube doors for pre 97 4 door cherokee, never installed, slight surface rust from humid weather 175$

C-Rok steering box re-enforcement plates, powder coated black, never installed $100 shipped

Tow hook brackets (only comes with one hook, missing other) powdercoated black, never installed 75$

Engine skid plate. powdercoated yellow, never installed, $50

Borla exhaust, muffler and tailpipe, never installed 200$

Magnaflow cat and flowmaster muffler and downpipe with gaskets and mounting hardare, All new, never installed 250$

Complete 99 wire harness. engine AND cab $100

Axles(d35/30) will be for sale only if If most of the other junk goes first b/c i need to be able to roll the chasis to the dump, unless someone wants a straight body for dirt cheap (100$)

I have a bunch of other misc stuff, ask if you need anything else prices do not include shipping. Delivery is possible for a nominal fee.

Pics upon request.

Pics of the tube doors coming tonight, Comes with all mounting hardware. Slight surface rust from GA humid weather. Can be hot tanked, whizz wheeled or just scuffed and painted,

any idea if that tcase will fit an 01?
No idea, but I don't think the chagnded to much as far as main moining points. But don't quote me on that.

l_61e6a47a92aa4e5289b63e3ba1ff7b0a.jpg

Pic of the cat. There is slight surface rust because of the humid weather. It has always been kept under the carport out of direct water and has never been used.

Got a pic of the tube doors?

Tube doors have surface rust, like everything else from the damn humid weather. Comes with all mounting hardware, never been installed. Doors were made by formatt fab.
l_d4e6b62ee51d44f38a84033892e95a01.jpg

Back