• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aftermarket A/C?

XJ=Fun

NAXJA Forum User
Summer is coming and im scared...not a joke. Wondering if anyone has installed an aftermarket A/C in their rig? I was looking at a few, but not sure what fits or how well. Anything helps! Im freaked!

Ok, i was asking specifically about adding A/c though... Ive had jeeps for the last 20 years. Ive gone without, but i dont want to anymore! Lol :cheers::cheers:

Buy stock replacement parts and a FSM for your heep. Then go for it..

The A/C went out in my cherokee years ago and I just fixed it this spring. Buy your parts online using Rock Auto to find part numbers and then search Amazon for the parts if you have prime and its way cheaper than local parts stores. AutoZone even will rent you the gauges and vacuum pump to evacuate the lines before you charge the system. It worked great for me and its nice to have A/C again.

Ok, i was asking specifically about adding A/c though... Ive had jeeps for the last 20 years. Ive gone without, but i dont want to anymore! Lol :cheers:
Yea, I was over-served a little last night and was feeling sassy. Sorry about that post.

I'd do what was above. Just add-in an OEM system.
:cheers:

Back