• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A little OME help please!

Thanks for the kind words.

I do have more pics in my album. Like this......

picture.php

Link here: http://www.naxja.org/forum/album.php?albumid=209

Hope that helps.

What's the difference between the 4 and 4.5" OME/DPG hybrid kits?

Unknown to me.

When I bought mine, the 4.5 inch kit was not listed on the website. A call to Dirk should answer all questions.

Couldnt help it this is the last one, and for scale im about 6ft 1".. and this is when it was new and i was setting the bump stops.. its a little more broken in and flexes further now without reaching that tippy point

poser flex pic
P7080135.jpg

id recognize that kind of driveway anywhere! that looks south city to me... maybe affton...?

i dont recall ever seeing your XJ around town. ive got an 01, same color, 3" on 31" MTs, with a St. Louis Blues alternate logo on the back.

also very interested in OME springs and shocks. oh and what bumper is that?

nice XJ

id recognize that kind of driveway anywhere! that looks south city to me... maybe affton...?

i dont recall ever seeing your XJ around town. ive got an 01, same color, 3" on 31" MTs, with a St. Louis Blues alternate logo on the back.

also very interested in OME springs and shocks. oh and what bumper is that?

nice XJ

Actually real close, I am in Webster Groves/Rock Hill neighborhood..

Its a Logan's metal products Bumper. Now that its on i Love it.. looksgreat and is solid. and makes a great place to stand to get way in the back of th engine compartment..

The Price was great. And its got the extensions up the frame that support the outer steering box "frame" part.. While i was at it I added the C-rok inner steering box plate (why not)..

Had some issues with logans though. Theyre Bumper fitment was flawless to its mounts and the mounts to frame as well..
But theyre own warn 8247 adapter plate Doesnt even fit theyre own bumper ! had to be drilled out . and it sticks out past thefront of the bumper a bit (i can deal with that) . but the mount plate is so far forward its under the prerunner bar so i had to make spacers for the winch to sit back..

Also theyre warn 8274 mount didnt even fit the dang winch , I had to grind real deep into a part of the winch casing with support fins . and my winch doesnt quite sit straight. but it looks great and works fine now that its on there..

Also It seemed like they screened theyre calls and decided whether not to get back with you. Same with e-mails. positive messages were responded to almost immediately. issues were put off.. Was also promised hardware (didnt get it) ,, And then promised a refund of $30 (by the owner) for the hardware (cost me $50) . wich i also never received..

I was told it would be shipped the next day a few times and then graduated to being told it had already been shipped a couple times and then back to oh it was never sent but its right here and ill send it tomorrow.. Sucks to have shipping issues and have people screen calls and not call you right back, i was worried i had been ripped off

Last edited:
I just ordered the 3" kit from jeepinoutfitters but haven't been able to install it because everything drop-shipped from 4WD Hardware in Ohio and I still haven't received the coils or my front leaf bushings yet. I got the N35 front and N36 rear shocks and the CS034RA leafs...which are only 2.25" apparently? Where does the extra .75" come from? I currently have 1.5" TnT shackles installed and am worrying about driveline vibe, unless it can be shimmed out until I can get Tom Woods' 242 SYE kit in a few weeks. That $400 core charge is a killer.

Has anyone else ordered an OME kit from jeepinoutfitters? I'm wondering if it includes shims and a transfer case drop. I'd ask them but they're out on a trip for the weekend. Just curious how many more boxes I should expect from 4WD...

Last edited:
Back